Vent Thread - Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I guess it was only fitting. We absolutely did not deserve to win that game.

Ellard80

Legend
This year is close to over.. i hate to say it with less than half the season gone...

but the pattern is starting to solidify.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't get it. You watch Bobby Evans blow up your offense series after series and you think no one can replace him?

A block of wood could replace him.

That is coaching malpractice.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
You have to wonder what players like Ramsey and AD99 think about Morris' ultra-soft-by-far-the-largest-cushions-in-the-NFL scheme. Fans are not privy to all the "behind the scenes" stuff. Maybe the scheme is more reasonable than we think, for reasons that we are not privy to? You have to wonder.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Mad The Rock GIF

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
That's a rough one, fellas. I thought you had it. They held Brady on four downs in the RZ. All the offense had to do is not got three and out or commit a TO and it was basically sealed.

I didn't watch the whole game but it feels like the Rams only have one weapon and his name is Cooper Kupp. On top of that, TB had their way with with the OL. They have great talent upfront, however. I'm not taking anything away from them.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The problems on offense are too big to overcome.

Injuries, I know, but I never thought we'd see something like this in the McVay era.
Clearly the injuries play a major factor I get that but today we were ahead by 7 in the 4th quarter against another bad team we should have beaten them they sucked all day.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As long as Evans is playing, we don’t win again. Period. His play is so bad that teams focus on beating him and they do.

I love the Rams.

I wouldn’t piss on Evans if he were on fire. As far as I’m concerned, he’s a 9er wearing our uni…

Not enough middle fingers for that useless dink.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Morris' scheme is akin to a 10 year old on Madden spamming the same cover 3 defense the entire game no matter down & distance.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
My favorite is the play calling by McSuck.......sideline pass to Kupp on the right = -1 yard, Akers run to any portion of the field = -2 yards.........sideline to Kupp on the left = -4 yards. 3rd and long, run up the middle for = +2 yards........over and over and over!

I honestly am starting to think McVay has 4 Pass plays on a card and 3 runs. He is like a bad version of Techno Bowl.

Definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. This is the Rams of 2022....any team incompetent enough to keep Bobby Evans in the lineup is basically telling us all, "We don't care."

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
McVay and Morris both coach extremely scared, but I do not doubt their will to win, especially with McVay. This roster has lots of players with heart on, it as well. We're less than 1 year from a Super Bowl win full of 4th quarter come-backs in hostile environments against tons of adversity. I do not think heart is the issue. It's just a lack of talent at certain positions, in part facilitated due to cluster injuries, and coaching that really needs to improve at the moment. Execution could also improve vastly (RBs missing holes, players missing tackles, Evans never blocking anybody.... surely that is not how the plays are drawn up).

Tano

Legend
That's a rough one, fellas. I thought you had it. They held Brady on four downs in the RZ. All the offense had to do is not got three and out or commit a TO and it was basically sealed.

I didn't watch the whole game but it feels like the Rams only have one weapon and his name is Cooper Kupp. On top of that, TB had their way with with the OL. They have great talent upfront, however. I'm not taking anything away from them.
You're 100% correct about Cooper Kupp being our only weapon. However, I was annoyed that Cooper didn't go for the first down on that one run where he slid.

At least dive Cooper.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Are we going to talk about Cooper Kupp sliding?

I mean there is a lot of blame to pass around - but that one kind of sticks out

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
Score one more tud on offense and it's over. Had 2 opps in the red zone and failed. D ain't the problem.
Offense is struggling, but this is the same defense that lost us the Super Bowl against the patriots. Except we’re not just playing prevent in the 4th quarter, we’re playing it every down. This is how the patriots got into field goal range to beat us in the Super Bowl. And Brady’s team did it again. But this time, every team in the nfl is doing it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Morris' scheme is akin to a 10 year old on Madden spamming the same cover 3 defense the entire game no matter down & distance.
At least that 10 year old can get a few first downs on offense in the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.