Vent Thread - Rams at Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ramowl

Starter
Losing mentality. We need something done differently in coaching because it's getting ugly.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Fifth game this year where the Rams score 14 or less.

It is what it is, a lost year. Second half schedule isn't that foreboding but this offense is not a threat. Playing out the string at this point.

TXRams86

The Infamous
McVay shit the bed on offense by continuing to trot Bobby fuckin' Evans out there and with his stupid ass play calling. Feast or famine with the deep ball. Can't run the ball for shit and can't figure out the intermediate passing game. Ever heard of a curl? A quick slant? What the fuck is going on with this guy and his ability to call a complete game?

Defense did what they could but couldn't overcome the stupidity that is Morris' defensive scheme. Consistent cushions and stuck with it during the crucial 4th quarter drives. How can Donald and the D line get to a QB when all he has to do is get rid of the ball in a second? This scheme makes absolutely NO FUCKIN' SENSE.

This loss was on the coaching staff all around. The decisions they make, or fail to make, cost us multiple games this season. I don't expect McVay to do anything about it either which is why today is the last game I'll be watching this season.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If anyone defends the decisions made regarding the O-line and Morris coaching should have their mental faculties checked.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
What can you even say after that massive choke job.

The offense and defence were both poor today. I don't want to hear about the defence holding Tampa Bay to 16 points in an effort to save them from criticism. Tampa Bay committed egregious drops all day, including in the end zone. The Rams should have been trailing long before the final whistle. But, we weren't, which makes this loss extremely bitter, especially as it was likely needed to keep the season alive.

What is the coaching staff seeing in Evans? He is getting walked on every single snap. Just cut him. Plugging in UDFAs off the street, that don't even know the playbook, would yield better results.

Kendricks needs to go on defence. Zero excuse for him playing over Rochell.

Morris' bend but don't break defence broke. At the worst possible time. Surprising aboslutely nobody. It's embarrassing. And infuriating to watch. But for Tampa Bay dropping the football non-stop Morris would have really been exposed.

Zero run game again yet again.

Every game it feels like we are witnessing the exact same thing. The same errors. The same stale game plan. The same poor execution by the same players that for whatever reason continue to get playing time. All in all, pretty damning on the coaching staff.

The offense is worse than the defence but both are poor. The latter is far worse than its stats show.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This shit weekly is too painful to watch.... it's pitiful football especially offensively .....and can someone please answer me why the fuck Bobby Evans still playing when I could play a mannequin there and they would do better.....and I'm serious why is he playing? Obushi skura or go sign a walk on Daryl Williams available... why???? It's painful football to watch but letting games slip away like this is not watchable and sucks.

Last edited:

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Why dosnt anyone make morris stop his shit with the soft defense.Snead mcvay anybody,,they need to stop this or fucking fire his asss.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
McVay plays to lose. Constant 3 and outs conservative football in the 4th quarter which cost us in the end.

Soft Defense in the end constant rushing 4 the last 5 minutes instead of pressure. Soft off corner play by Morris cost us let Brady have all day the last 2 drives.

The team has no heart absolute total trash complete embarrassment to the franchise.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
This is on offense. After the first drive in the second we were pretty much 3 and out. Defense on the field all day. Gave up 16. If your offense is only averaging less than 17 a game and only 13 this game that is some trash offense.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The offense and defense are playing scared. Reminds me of the 2016 team. Scared to play coverage, scared to take risks on offense.

Ellard80

Legend
The defense did their job most of the game...

but allowing a team to score a TD with 36 secs and no time outs is inexcusable.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Score one more tud on offense and it's over. Had 2 opps in the red zone and failed. D ain't the problem.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My new pair of socks.

Attachments

• image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 29

tempests

Hall of Fame
The problems on offense are too big to overcome.

Injuries, I know, but I never thought we'd see something like this in the McVay era.

Status
Not open for further replies.