VENT Vent Thread: Packers @ Rams. Locked after 24 Hours.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1-4?!

Insurance No GIF by State Farm
Only 2 games behind Seattle with 2 games to play them.
Season is far from over

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’m off here until they have a winning record and my Sundays are now free.

Good luck, fellow Rams fans.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This team just doesn’t have the horses, guys. It’s that simple. It’s not a good roster, especially with the injuries.

This WR corps is full of guys that will spend the rest of their career fighting for roster spots. The OL ranks dead last in pass pro.

When you can’t protect, and you don’t have receivers who can separate and get open, you get sacks. Lots of sacks.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Worst defence in the NFL. By far. And it is Snead and McVay that are squarely responsible.

We spend nothing on it. By far the least in the NFL. The next lowest paid defence has almost DOUBLE the cap allocation. Pretty ridiculous.

The defence also lacks leadership. We lost Aaron Donald. So what did we do? Trade Ernest Jones for scarps, who was one of the only vets in the front 7 we had left. With only Reeder and Roseboom behind him.

Fiske flashes at times, and is still a rookie, but there is zero way he is worth the 2nd round pick we invested in him PLUS the 2nd rounder we traded to move. I also fear his arms are too short for the NFL. He is always an inch or two short - when diving to tackle but missing, when reaching out for the QB.

Hard to evaluate Shula given the above. Soooo many missed tackles on would be big plays. He can't tackle for them. If the defence makes even half those tackles how different would these games have been...

Stafford was outstanding in week 1 but has been meh since. Too many picks. Too many sacks. A vet like him should be throwing it away. Not really putting the team on his back. He's not the problem but you'd hope he could seal a W or two.

McVay continues to have very questionable decisions in terms of going for it on 4th down vs taking the points, and in terms of redzone play calling.

Parkinson is slow, lazy, and soft. Cannot believe we paid this guy.

Noticing a trend? McVay and Snead need some serious criticism. Injuries have been awful but Kansas City lost their RB1 and top WRs and keep chugging along.

This season is probably over.

I cannot believe I wasted $1000s of dollars on a hotel and plane tickets coming from Canada (and the game tickets themselves - sprung for 100 level VIP seats) to see a home game this year.

Kyren Williams with a back-breaking fumble.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Well fuck me! We are right on the verge of being 4-1 all we can do is hope the bye week helps and we dominate when we finally get healthy. Division is still very much in play thanks to the giants and cards. I know it sucks we lost but this team is primed to make a run after the bye. I’m gonna go ahead and be excited because I can’t handle to not be right now in my life. Rams are the only thing keeping me sane and I need the optimism right now

Ellard80

Legend
just pretty hard to win with what we are running out there right now on both sides of the ball.

A young and experienced defense... an offense with a bunch of 3rd string recievers.

Could have won this game for sure... but its just a tall task right now.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Still gonna make the playoffs
Love the optimism. But I just can't drink that kool aid. Offense might get better when guys return from IR. But none of that helps the defense. We have a bad defense. I do think the talent is there to be a good one over the next few years. I just hope I live long enough to enjoy it. Meanwhile, maybe the consolation is another Dodger win tonight.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What do you even say anymore? The issues weren’t going to fix themselves in one week. Still can’t do shit in the redzone. Reeder and Rozeboom are still wastes of space. The offense is very clearly missing some decent WRs who can get open. We knew all of this.

The season is probably over and if it’s not we will limp in as a 7th seed and lose in the wild card.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
just pretty hard to win with what we are running out there right now on both sides of the ball.

A young and experienced defense... an offense with a bunch of 3rd string recievers.

Could have won this game for sure... but its just a tall task right now.
Yeah. The Rams have been underdogs in 3 of 4 games this season for a reason.
They have to play near perfectly to win.

This team is a Stafford injury away from maybe only winning a couple more games. It could get *bleak*

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This team just doesn’t have the horses, guys. It’s that simple. It’s not a good roster, especially with the injuries.

This WR corps is full of guys that will spend the rest of their career fighting for roster spots. The OL ranks dead last in pass pro.

When you can’t protect, and you don’t have receivers who can separate and get open, you get sacks. Lots of sacks.
Are we actually ranking that bad in pass protection? I thought Stafford generally had good protection today - the other side gets paid too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
On a positive note, Whittington showed out like I thought he would. There were a few mistakes, but he did really well. I think he's going to be a very solid number 3 for us eventually.