[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Note to self...

When teams like the squealers (Brown) and the cheaters (Grabbingpole) are willing to trade you a so called really good player.... tell them to FUCK OFF when they call.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I’m reading on this thread is the derision concerning the Raiders getting AB and having it blow up....You guys wait, a member here will post something about getting this jackwagon after the Raiders have dumped him and his contract. They will talk about his unquestionable talent and “to hell with the 4 Pillars!” Doubt it it?

Josh Gordon.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Everyone knew he was a Diva and thrived on distraction. Never being told "No" in his life. Steelers kept his antics quiet for 9 years is amazing they finally got sick of it. Raiders get none of my sympathy, they should have known better. That being said, AB shouldn't see a dime of any money, from the Raiders or Steelers, and if the Raiders cut him, the NFL should see to it he doesn;t play for any other team until he serves his suspension. (How any other team would sign this big baby is mind boggling, but a team will sign him, some are that desperate).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I find it kinda funny that ole Jon Boy Grud is only saying supportive things about Browneye in public. He certainly isn't showing any public support for his genius GM. So predictable.

You may want to call it "good cop / bad cop". I call it good old fashioned dysfunction.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, it's a good thing the Raiders got rid of that distraction Armani Cooper.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Everyone knew he was a Diva and thrived on distraction. Never being told "No" in his life. Steelers kept his antics quiet for 9 years is amazing they finally got sick of it. Raiders get none of my sympathy, they should have known better. That being said, AB shouldn't see a dime of any money, from the Raiders or Steelers, and if the Raiders cut him, the NFL should see to it he doesn;t play for any other team until he serves his suspension. (How any other team would sign this big baby is mind boggling, but a team will sign him, some are that desperate).

Posting the letter with his comments in broken ghetto English and threatening to punch Mayock in the face may have been the end of the road in Oakland for him. I'm not sure how you can do those two things and still play for that team. IMO this went past the point of no return considering all of the other drama he has created.

This is completely and totally on him. So whatever happens is a result of him being a complete fucking asshat and distraction.

1567782064024.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I didn't anticipate him acting like a jackass when a team made the move to acquire and pay him. When that happens everyone knows that is your moment to fall in line and focus on your production. So I think this whole chapter is something that will affect him because now teams are going to see him much differently. If the Raiders manage to nullify the contract or get out of it or whatever, AB is going to have a hell of a time rebuilding his image to unlock the big money.

He's basically committed career suicide IMO.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I didn't anticipate him acting like a jackass when a team made the move to acquire and pay him. When that happens everyone knows that is your moment to fall in line and focus on your production. So I think this whole chapter is something that will affect him because now teams are going to see him much differently. If the Raiders manage to nullify the contract or get out of it or whatever, AB is going to have a hell of a time rebuilding his image to unlock the big money.

The last line there says it all.

He will only get a small prove it deal now, and most teams wouldn't touch him. He's proven that he is a head case, shitty team mate, selfish player who has been "overcoddled".

Players like him don't deserve any respect from anyone.

oldnotdead

Legend
I'm telling you all the Raiders have to do is void his guarantees. He will play a few games then retire when he gets bored with that. AB needs constant attention and drama. With his guaranteed money gone he will have play and shut up or he's gone with no loss except two mid-round draft picks. He has overplayed his hand and with a cancer label I don't see any team taking him on. He's mentally ill that much is obvious.

dang

Legend
Dude. All you have to do is keep yourself in shape a catch a freaking football. For this you will be paid ungodly amounts of $$$$$. What’s so freaking hard about that!!!!!!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

You would think so, but apparently the players are backing him even after threatening to punch Mayock and calling him a racial slur.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude. All you have to do is keep yourself in shape a catch a freaking football. For this you will be paid ungodly amounts of $$$$$. What’s so freaking hard about that!!!!!!

Dude... he disrespected him!!! That ain't worth 30 million... just ask Aaron Hernandez. Where's the blue font?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You would think so, but apparently the players are backing him even after threatening to punch Mayock and calling him a racial slur.

Awww, don’t puss out now Gruden. Suspend him! The people want it!!!

View: https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1170032440271941633?s=21

Incredible......just an amazing lack of courage.

Flip the script on this and let a GM call a black player a racial slur and he would be resigning.

I cannot believe they are allowing this to go on. What the fuck is wrong with them.

The dude throws out a racially offensive term to the fucking GM and will be playing?

If I was Goodell I'd be on the phone letting them know they need to do something. This is a BAD precedent to set, and not just for Raiders players.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No balls Commish, no balls Raider owner and HC. Letting this spoiled brat get away with anything. Do they really think he will stop?

Say tuned. AB ain't done with his act yet. He will elevate.