Tutu's Theme Song: "Don't You, Forget About Me"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
bc.jpg

Don't don't don't you
forget about me

Will you see me o-pen
beat my guy
flew on by

my man fallin'
my man fallin'
down, down

21a1039c7c2e4ef99a2c7033e800a415.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Y'all be haters of my guyTutu! Next thing you know, som Kansas City Center will be mentioned. ~ @Merlin

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
BTW this thread title keeps song bombing me. You bastid.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think Tutu hasn't been played enough myself and I really think McVay just hasn't figured the best way to use him. He's small but definitely gutsy. This may be his last year as a Ram...and thats sad.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
We will always lose the coached up players.

Can't let it break our hearts.

There seem to be plenty available in the fifth round.

Always will be a good problem to have.

GO RAMS!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
"Y'all be haters of my guyTutu! Next thing you know, som Kansas City Center will be mentioned. ~ @Merlin

The guy that wasn’t mentioned on a player that was the forsure thing is Big 69 in Philly.Both made it to the Superbowl last year.

Philly got it right.Just to add insult to injury is #52 vs. #53.
WTF - yes Matthew Stafford is nice,but whatever.It hurts that #57(rams draft picks) the year before never gets talked about.SAD & Tutu actually will be the better Rams WR & actually beat him out & why he got traded just like #52 did as well. FREAKING FUNNY!!!

Make things worse the follow season.The Rams go ahead & draft REACH for Logan Bruss.

—All said is Les Snead has become the MAD SCIENTIST!! He has sort of lost it in where he is at this time off year.There’s 1 last bowl game & he is starting a new concussion.The funny thing is where The Rams are right now & how having Carson Wentz make things sort of Full Circle!!

Matthew Stafford is The Man I think that whole Stinson Bennett thing is interesting.
—When you look at this weekend & see this Mic’d up Tyler Johnson.It shows The Love of the Game.He & Robinson in the preseason said at SOFI is I could be here forever.The appreciation is still being felt & Yarber really has this group playing well together.Austin Trammel is even playing nice.
—I wonder how Brycen Hopkins might do Sunday against the 9ers.This Davis Allen kid though is going to be special.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We will always lose the coached up players.

Can't let it break our hearts.

There seem to be plenty available in the fifth round.

Always will be a good problem to have.

GO RAMS!!!

The 1 position The Rams need most is that fast sideline to sideline MLB. That would be the PERFECT Player next to Ernest Jones.

A Pure Cover CB as well.
Those players ?? There is Always that 1 or 2 players The Rams can circle.