Tutu Atwell {updated} only ball carrier in NFL to hit 21 mph twice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Kupp
ARob
Van
Tutu
Skow
Harris
Powell

We keep 7 right? When we resign OBJ do we keep 8? We need Powell for ST and I doubt we cut Harris or Skow but who knows what the rest of the roster looks like.
There are 3 core special teams players there :) It doesn’t matter which position they play if they make up that group on teams then they will make the 53

Is it me, or we do we get deeper each and every year! Look at our DBs, some of which will need to be stashed on the practice squad ...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I honestly hope Chatarius proves me wrong, honestly, I do because it'll only help this team go to - and win - multiple Super Bowls.
The part I don’t like is that he’s a second round pick. Instead of expecting him to produce we are only hoping he can produce. If he was fifth rounder it’s no big deal to wait.

Another problem is the Rams have a lot of receivers. How many do they keep on the roster?
Do they let a good one go in favor of hoping the second rounder and 4th rounder ( Harris also a project ) can make the jump besides the odds being against them as an NFL player with a High School freshman’s body the other very raw at a complex position?

Kupp, Robinson, Jefferson, Skowronek, Powell, Harris, Atwell, McCutcheon, and hopefully OBJ. Even if McCutcheon it is cut 7-8 receivers and two are developmental. So some other roster spots are going to have to suffer to keep the 2021 drafted receivers. For all we know McCutcheon could be better than Harris and Tutu.

Then they traded Woods because Stafford likes taller receivers who can jump for the ball. Tutu just seems like a round peg hammered into a square hole and now it really stuck.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The New President of the Tutu Atwell Fan Club @Loyal
1659098338078.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Tutu will be fine if he’s been putting in the work

Oh Yeah - if you look at Tutu & you think back last season about DJ1. You can tell The Rams needed a player like him.

I can be the first one to say Les Snead messed up & should have taken Humphries.That ship has sailed & it is what nit is.

Mcvay & Snead both liked Shelton & Allen.Those 2 players bring a little something something to the table.The Rams resigned them & both helped The Rams win a SuperBowl.Add Noteboom to the mix & Carberry is running with them.

I look back at DJ1 being a ME first guy & Mcvay(The Rams) handled it very well.To say The Rams didn’t (don’t) need a player like Tutu imo is sort of Ridiculous. OJB was able show that & came to The Rams on the cheap.

In comes A. Robinson (1),not 94,who questioned The big guy.Now with A.Robinson 1 in & Robert Woods out The Rams looking a little different.
Look at his size vs. Robert Woods.He catches the ball with Big Paws like OBJ does.

I’m looking at Ben Sko,Jacob Harris,& B. Hopkins to improve as well. Les Snead has put together a nice group & Sean Mcvay is developing them nicely.

Coach E.Yarber has his hands full.I’m looking to see during the season what The Rams sideline looks like next season.Kupp & Robinson have a special relationship & it showed last season.If anybody ever want to compare a player to a coach is myself. No one is going to tell you this,but myself as of now. Steph Curry & Copper Kupp. Just wondering about the role of Olson & Liam with Stafford?

Anyways as of right now I’m thinking of misses today’s training camp.With a mission for visiting family & friends and being at SOFI Sunday.It like the Blues Bro’s and a mission from GOD!

Life is short & I for one am a Rams & Tutu fan.Some Ram game I might even run down to the field by The Rams cheer leader in a Black Tutu on for a photo shot.It is what it is.Tutu might not have that perfect NFL body,but T.Hill in Miami sure got paid & has made some plays.There is a saying that speed kills.The NFL doesn’t just protect Tom Brady.NFL WR’s go across the middle pretty easy.

I for one would have not been a NFL Fan today ???? Don’t know what Niner game it was(playoff or end of season),but I’m thinking Playoffs & the REF threw a Flag on Nick Scott for blast DeeBo across the middle.At some point you have to let players play. Just glad that Flag was picked up.To think if not The Rams don’t win the SuperBowl??

I’m into the now,but looking back at T. Hill who Tory Holt thought he was some kind of GM along with Cory c..
Trading back & passing on a All-Pro HOF type of DT from Oregon ? You can always look back.My thoughts are The Rams are in better hands NOW than ever.

ALL Ram Fans can doubt The Front office & Coaching Staff.I’m not one of them,but I do get it & enjoy venting at times.I just think Tutu needs a far chance. Last season he was on Covid-time & missed the most important part of training camp.He goes on to lead The Rams in catches during those 3 games.

Chris Garrett & Covid for being the only player unvac’d. He payed for it because of how bad he got it.It basically cost him the season. I look at T. Lewis & know he is in good hands under Reggie Scott.He came into training camp banged up.

There are so many different players & situations that happen. Last year I saw Williams twist his ankle & then RR31 hurt his wrist(broke) which cost them time off from training camp.Then DD21 was called on to start.
I look at The Rams cb depth,but look to see how Atwell looks against this deep group only making the WR’s better. Some Ram Fans like Coach Dean question L. Perez & my answer is look at the future of those groups of young talented players doing one on one’s

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The part I don’t like is that he’s a second round pick. Instead of expecting him to produce we are only hoping he can produce. If he was fifth rounder it’s no big deal to wait.

Another problem is the Rams have a lot of receivers. How many do they keep on the roster?
Do they let a good one go in favor of hoping the second rounder and 4th rounder ( Harris also a project ) can make the jump besides the odds being against them as an NFL player with a High School freshman’s body the other very raw at a complex position?

Kupp, Robinson, Jefferson, Skowronek, Powell, Harris, Atwell, McCutcheon, and hopefully OBJ. Even if McCutcheon it is cut 7-8 receivers and two are developmental. So some other roster spots are going to have to suffer to keep the 2021 drafted receivers. For all we know McCutcheon could be better than Harris and Tutu.

Then they traded Woods because Stafford likes taller receivers who can jump for the ball. Tutu just seems like a round peg hammered into a square hole and now it really stuck.

That’s not True because Atwell is a deep threat. Your counting on OBJ as a Ram.There is no guarantee & when The Rams drafted Tutu there was no J. Harris or Ben Sko.

Hindsite is 20/20. Your points are well taken,but your missing the point of to much talent & hard decisions The(Les Snead) Rams have to make.

You look back at last season during training camp & think Punter ? The Rams don’t need a punter ? Then you look The Rams now & they traded one & might have even received a comp pick for another.They brought in one who could be really good & another who will compete.
The Rams bring in a lot of talent.Mcvay likes play makers.Then if your talking about Offensive Lineman does Bobby Evans make The Rams roster? What about Bruzzzz?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The New President of the Tutu Atwell Fan Club @Loyal
View attachment 55391

BubbaRam will be watching the PR group. Powell was a really nice find last season & was much needed.

I HATE Kupp being a PR guy without Powell The Rams would have been in trouble Imo.

I wonder who leads The Rams in the preseason in catches.

JJ Koski & Ackers are nice WR’s,but to think those guys are on the roster as well brings me back to your

PEREZ for President!! Kolone vs Humphries. I support Kolone as well. Those are really Rams players not some fantasy draft pick.

How many Ram Fans past on Copper Kupp last season when they had a chance to draft any other NFL WR,QB,TE, or RB? I don’t know who The Fanasty Player of The Year was,but I’m sure Copper Kupp winning the Triple Crown was up there near The Top!!

Go Rams Let’s just win another SuperBowl even with all The Tutu is a BUST FANS!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I still LMAO & The Raheem Morris HATERS.

Thank you Eric Weedle & Von Miller.It was nice thinking outside the box.

It was Raheem Morris who told Ernest Jones when walking off the field during the last preseason game against Denver. Remember how that feels. Remember how you prepared yourself as a starter & Be prepared Ready for that chance by doing that before every game.

Then to think Anchrum was the starting RT against Von Miller at OLB(left side,not ROLB) & said afterwards that he knows he can play in The NFL against The best.

Not to many Rams Fans remember those moments, but they mean something & how 2022 played out was nice. Ernest Brown on that 4th down play is an example.

HENDO playing in the SuperBowl as well where both those players needed the extra week off & didn’t play against the Niners,but got themselves ready to play the Biggest Games of there careers.

I told B. Hopkins & Rams teammates that his attitude & preparation was why he was going to get cut. He worked hard played special teams. Sat The Bench all season,but had his Biggest & Best game of his Career in the Biggest Setting & moment. IMO was a Led supporting Player in a Hollywood script that Rams Fans could only dream about.

SOFI Stadium ? Whose House ? Thanks Stan Kronke.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
IF...........Snead/McVay :eyeroll::lying:is correct & TuTu does turn out to be the WR that they paid highly for, then this overall receiver cadre consisting of {WR/SL/TE/RB} will be loaded diverse & ladened with outstanding talent.......there is absolutely no necessity for spending & going even further deep in debt & sign OBJ.
I totally disagree. Obj is a top talent and would take this offense to another level. Nobody after the top 2 wr is even close. Always looking to upgrade is the FO montra. Sign OBJ if he is healthy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kupp
ARob
Van
Tutu
Skow
Harris
Powell

We keep 7 right? When we resign OBJ do we keep 8? We need Powell for ST and I doubt we cut Harris or Skow but who knows what the rest of the roster looks like.
No idea tbh. I figure 6 every year but they may have to go light elsewhere on the roster.

Corner cuts might get ugly too tbh, if both the rooks have strong camps. And safety is a wide open job with a lot of pieces vying for roles.

This may be their deepest squad I can recall, in terms of the bottom roster quality. Gonna be interesting to see what they do. Like for example our QB3 might have to win the backup job or face a cut.

Oh and then there is maybe Odell added to that mix. :thinking:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No idea tbh. I figure 6 every year but they may have to go light elsewhere on the roster.

Corner cuts might get ugly too tbh, if both the rooks have strong camps. And safety is a wide open job with a lot of pieces vying for roles.

This may be their deepest squad I can recall, in terms of the bottom roster quality. Gonna be interesting to see what they do. Like for example our QB3 might have to win the backup job or face a cut.

K43zHeh.gif

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

I have to remind myself that there are legitimate big questions about the offensive line. Noteboom has done VERY well in pass pro in his exposure but has struggled in the run game and to stay healthy. Right guard is either a rookie or a low-upside journeyman it seems at this point. I am putting this in negative terms to kind of check myself on that front. It's certainly possible, as we saw last year, that everything's going to be great. Best case scenario is that Boom stays healthy and Bruss takes a stranglehold on that job from go. Also that AJ Jackson takes a big step in development and at least one other IOL depth guy takes a big step as well.

Other than that???? I'm really excited. I may have less concerns about he corners than others... I'm counting on Hill, Long and Rochell to keep the floor high in that position group.. with the potential to be a big step better as an entire group.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It woulda been nice if they drafted Humphries. But at least Allen is starting to make it look better for that decision. I don't if Tutu will show us he was worth the pick. I certainly hope he does. But I'll admit I do have my doubts. McVay and Snead are a couple of pretty smart guys. I hope they didn't outsmart themselves with this one.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm still not particularly confident with Allen. Heard that he's got a big ass knee brace on they've been messing with. Can't recall specifics with him and offseason/injury, but I just feel like Shelton is a key depth piece for us due to likelihood Allen will miss time at some point.

Hopefully Bruss wins that OG role and Shelton is left chomping at the bit to be the first guy off the bench for the interior.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I totally disagree. Obj is a top talent and would take this offense to another level. Nobody after the top 2 wr is even close. Always looking to upgrade is the FO montra. Sign OBJ if he is healthy.
Okay which starting Ram do you cut or trade then?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm still not particularly confident with Allen. Heard that he's got a big ass knee brace on they've been messing with. Can't recall specifics with him and offseason/injury, but I just feel like Shelton is a key depth piece for us due to likelihood Allen will miss time at some point.

Hopefully Bruss wins that OG role and Shelton is left chomping at the bit to be the first guy off the bench for the interior.
I have posted many times my concerns over giving Shelton all these reps @ OG when you have an injury-ladened resume like Brian Allen starting at center. Makes no sense to me with the current roster.

Best to utilize this present reserve OG cadre to find your starting OG's & go with Shelton/Allen working primarily @ teams one and two centers!

When you look at our two reserve centers of Snyder & Kolone in comparing with top 2022 draft selection Bruss, Edwards, Anchrum, Brewer & Evans ......why?

If Edwards is your best prospect @ RG, then fine start him there & insert the 6-5 5/8/320lb mountain man Alaric Jackson @ LG with LT Noteboom.