Torry Holt snubbed again HOF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Holt is getting screwed.

Turner - 9 sacks, 56 tackles, 8 TFLs, 16 QB hits. Snap count 697

Anderson - 7 sacks, 45 tackles, 22 QB hits. Snap count 696

Turners season from the DT position was much more impressive, than Anderson rushing from the edge.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least they got the coach of the year right
Making the playoffs while starting 5 different qb’s is out of this world.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
One thing is clear from this week.. Puka is absolutely a legit, tier-one NFL star already.

Kid is gonna be swimming in endorsement $$$

Q729

Legend
Fuckin bullshit you got Johnson in before Torry. I mean God damn 8 straight seasons 1000+ yards receiving! Definitely getting punished for being on a prolific offense. If anything it should be a plus getting all those yards with all the other weapons around him.

dang

Legend
Hester was a stud returner for a couple years. Then he settled into being a very good returner. I believe he had another phenomenal year mid-career. Very impressive but IMO nowhere near what Holt achieved.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another thing on Holt, 2003 was basically the end of the GSOT "Era" where Holt could be perceived as a spoke in the wheel, but from 2004-2007 he averaged about 1,250 yards and 9 TD per season. Thus playing with the QB likes of a Broken down Bulger, Wish version of Chris Chandler, Jaime Martin, Fitz-Harvard, Gus "Head Butt" Frerotte and Brock "Cool name, lousy QB" Berlin throwing him the ball

On a side note, I dont have an issue with Hester getting in for his KR/PR, but Johnson just grinds my gears.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another thing on Holt, 2003 was basically the end of the GSOT "Era" where Holt could be perceived as a spoke in the wheel, but from 2004-2007 he averaged about 1,250 yards and 9 TD per season. Thus playing with the QB likes of a Broken down Bulger, Wish version of Chris Chandler, Jaime Martin, Fitz-Harvard, Gus "Head Butt" Frerotte and Brock "Cool name, lousy QB" Berlin throwing him the ball

On a side note, I dont have an issue with Hester getting in for his KR/PR, but Johnson just grinds my gears.
Yeah I was looking at this a bit more this morning and I am even more pissed off than I was yesterday about it. Tired of seeing Torry get shit on as if he was some fucking two bit accessory in the GSoT. It is maddening.

Tano

Legend
An article just posted the best receiver for each team ever and guess who was the top all time receiver in this author's opinion >> Holt

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

better off dead paranoia GIF