Top 5 Starting Ram QB's You Saw Play, Excluding Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jared Goff will be the best quarterback who has ever played for us. Yes, even over Warner. Book it.
go-girl-gof.gif

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
1. Jim Everett
2. Jared Goff (I expect he will be #1 after this season)
3. Marc Bulger
4. Roman Gabriel
5. James Harris

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. Jim Everett
2. Jared Goff (I expect he will be #1 after this season)
3. Marc Bulger
4. Roman Gabriel
5. James Harris
One season got you there? John Hadl was NFC Player of the Year in 1973...They lost in Dallas, even though it would been an LA home game in today's NFL, when they lost. Goff hasn't done anymore than Hadl, at this point (devils advocate!)

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
1. Bob Snyder
2. Parker Hall
3. Jack Jacobs
4. Albie Reisz
5. Jim Hardy

You bunch of whippersnappers!
23 Skidoo!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Bob Snyder
2. Parker Hall
3. Jack Jacobs
4. Albie Reisz
5. Jim Hardy

You bunch of whippersnappers!
23 Skidoo!!
Is the best Cleveland Rams List?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jared Goff will be the best quarterback who has ever played for us. Yes, even over Warner. Book it.

I hope you are right, because if you are the Rams will get to 2-3 SB's and probably win at least 2.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
One season got you there? John Hadl was NFC Player of the Year in 1973...They lost in Dallas, even though it would been an LA home game in today's NFL, when they lost. Goff hasn't done anymore than Hadl, at this point (devils advocate!)
I would say Jared has more upside than Hadl :D Seriously though, I think Hadl, Harris and Jaws rank similarly. I mean, he might have won the award but 2008 yds passing in '73 isn't exactly electrifying.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would say Jared has more upside than Hadl :D Seriously though, I think Hadl, Harris and Jaws rank similarly. I mean, he might have won the award but 2008 yds passing in '73 isn't exactly electrifying.
CONTEXT grasshopper! In the context of 1973 NFL offenses, Hadl earned the award. Who knows how well Hadl would have done in his prime for the 2018 Rams?