Top 5 Starting Ram QB's You Saw Play, Excluding Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I excluded Kurt because he would be boringly picked by everyone. Maybe exclude Jeff Kemp as well, JUST BECAUSE!:sneaky:
1. Vince Ferragamo
2. Marc Bulger
3. Jim Everett
4. Jared Goff
5. Pat Haden

I picked Vince first overall, because he led us to our first Super Bowl and did a fine job as our QB. Marc Bulger is number 2 for me, because he was really good until Martz Bulgerized him with too little protection and 4 WR sets and no blocking. Placing Everett in front of Goff was hard, but Jared has to perform at a high level for a couple more years, after which I think he shoots to number 1 or 2. Haden? Freak me, someone has to be number 5:sneak:

*I would have picked Roman Gabriel at one or two, but although I was watching the Rams when he still was the QB, I just don't remember much with first hand memory. Of course I never saw Waterfield or Van Brocklin play so I couldn't pick either of them. The fabulous Dieter Brock is not in top 5 for me.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Been a Rams fan since 2003. So my options are limited.

1. Marc Bulger
2. Jared Goff
3. Sam Bradford
4. Nick Foles
5. Jamie Martin

What a sad 15 years its been.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

1. Marc Bulger
2. Jared Goff
3. Sam Bradford
4. Nick Foles
5. Jamie Martin

Hey, that's what my list looks like! Except I'd probably swap Keenum for Martin. Martin benefited from a great team around him (he was the guy from around the same time as GSOT/Warner/Bulger, right? Or was that Joe Germaine?)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

1. Marc Bulger
2. Jared Goff
3. Sam Bradford
4. Nick Foles
5. Jamie Martin

Swap Jaime for Ryan Fitzpatrick. That game against the Texans in 2005 was awesome.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Actually Austin Davis was fun for a while for us millennials lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, that's what my list looks like! Except I'd probably swap Keenum for Martin. Martin benefited from a great team around him (he was the guy from around the same time as GSOT/Warner/Bulger, right? Or was that Joe Germaine?)
What about me, you SUMBICHES! ~ Kellen Clemmens

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to say that I probably should replace Pat Haden on my list with either John Hadl or James Harris. Both played on a high level, but only did it for a year or so as starters. In a big game, I'd take either over Haden...Ole Pat played longer, so I gave him the slightest of edges over them.

dang

Legend
Sam Bradford. Talented on bad teams
Jim Everett. Very solid passing QB
Roman Gabriel. Picked Rams b/c of him
Marc Bulger. He took a lot of hits
Case Keenum. Classy selfless leader

dang

Legend
Sam Bradford. Talented on bad teams
Jim Everett. Very solid passing QB
Roman Gabriel. Picked Rams b/c of him
Marc Bulger. He took a lot of hits
Case Keenum. Classy selfless leader
Sorry never saw Roman play. So Goff

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Marc
Jared
Sam
Case
Austin

I call them by their first names because we all get together on the weekends and drink beer.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Just to clarify, I've been a fan since 99. I was only 9 years old then. I excluded Nick Foles because I had hyped him up in my own mind when we traded for him and he was a dud....plus....he drinks Bud Light.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I had the great pleasure of watching Roman play. I think aside from Warner, he tops my list.

Bulger put up great numbers but my biggest memory of him was when he totally shit the bed in a 28-0 opening day loss to the shecocks. The defense played out of their minds for the first half and kept giving us short fields only to have Bulger unable to hit the broad side of a barn.

The one game I saw Nick Foles play he played great. Same with Austin Davis.

I saw Vince play but it seemed to be very mediocre.

I loved Pat Haden growing up in LA. Maybe not a top QB but I just liked him.

So I guess I have a top ONE outside of Warner. That would be Roman. It also helped that I was a kid going to games with my dad. It just doesn’t get better than that.

HellRam

Starter
Marc
Jared
Sam
Case
Austin

I call them by their first names because we all get together on the weekends and drink beer.

Same list as mine. We're also the same age ;)

Only thing I would change is, I would put Davis ahead of Keenum. Kellen Clemens almost sneaked up on my list as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the great pleasure of watching Roman play. I think aside from Warner, he tops my list.

Bulger put up great numbers but my biggest memory of him was when he totally crap the bed in a 28-0 opening day loss to the shecocks. The defense played out of their minds for the first half and kept giving us short fields only to have Bulger unable to hit the broad side of a barn.

The one game I saw Nick Foles play he played great. Same with Austin Davis.

I saw Vince play but it seemed to be very mediocre.

I loved Pat Haden growing up in LA. Maybe not a top QB but I just liked him.

So I guess I have a top ONE outside of Warner. That would be Roman. It also helped that I was a kid going to games with my dad. It just doesn’t get better than that.
Dang yur OLD!
L6VYsUR.jpg

GA2DQYd.png

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Same list as mine. We're also the same age ;)

Only thing I would change is, I would put Davis ahead of Keenum. Kellen Clemens almost sneaked up on my list as well.

That's awesome! Cheers!
To be fair, I only ranked Keenum that high because I really like who he is as a person. He's a guy it truly feels good to root for. But, if we were to be fair and rank these fisher guys outside of his system, which is only fair because it is an offensive system if you catch my drift, I would rank them like this.
1. Foles. All bullshit aside he started and won a superbowl.
2a. Goff. Ranked ahead of the next guy because of his upside.
2b. Keenum. He had a tremendous season. Showed that he can be very elusive and extend plays off schedule. Typically only elite qbs do this consistently.
Bulger. He got screwed over by the same system that helped him shine.
Bradford. Oh man....the talent. Oh man....the ACL....
Enough said.
Davis. One hit wonder.

Fair?

Last edited:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Roman Gabriel
Vince Ferragamo
John Hadl
James Harris (Wasn't given enough credit because of skin color)
Marc Bulger (Another year and I'd most likely move Goff into this spot)