Tom Brady suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How long will Tom Brady be suspended?

• 2 games

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • 4 games

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • 6 games

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • 8 games

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • The whole season

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Who are you kidding? He won't be suspended at all

Votes: 47 32.9%

• Total voters

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would happily take an assault charge just to get the chance to take a few swings at Kaeperdicks dome.

Athos

Legend
I would happily take an assault charge just to get the chance to take a few swings at Kaeperdicks dome.

You won't need to. McDouche, King of the Shitty QBs, will be turned into a rag doll by the Rams this year.

Quinn, Fairley, and Donald are gonna make him their prison bitch this year.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You won't need to. McDouche, King of the crappy QBs, will be turned into a rag doll by the Rams this year.

Quinn, Fairley, and Donald are gonna make him their prison bitch this year.
Yeah, I would have to say he's the biggest douchebag in history of the NFL. And I've stated this a couple times. I just can't think of another QB that I would wanna throw a brick at more.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

miss-the-point.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, I would have to say he's the biggest douchebag in history of the NFL. And I've stated this a couple times. I just can't think of another QB that I would wanna throw a brick at more.

Indeed. Kapperdoodle definitely has a very punchable face.....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, how many other faces have a speed bag right on the front?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The NFL suspends Tom Brady 4 games, fines New England Patriots $1 million and strips team of 2016 1st-round pick & 2017 4th-round pick. -Per SportsCenter

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
http://www.wcvb.com/sports/brady-pa...-deflategate-penalties/32891412?absolute=true

ESPN: Tom Brady suspended 4 games
Report: Brady 'at least generally aware' of deflated game balls
UPDATED 5:37 PM EDT May 11, 2015
img-Raw-video-Tom-Brady-addresses-deflate-gate-controversy.jpg

BOSTON —ESPN reports Tom Brady is suspended for four games.

In addition, ESPN reported, The New England Patriots has lost its first round pick in the NFL Draft in 2016 and a fourth round pick in 2017.

The team was also fined $1 million.

The NFL began the investigation after the Patriots won the AFC Championship game in January, when the Indianapolis Colts complained that several footballs were under inflated.

"Based on the evidence developed in connection with the investigation, we have concluded that it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the NFL Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate attempt to circumvent those rules," Wednesday's 243-page report by investigator Ted Wells said.

The NFL requires balls to be inflated between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch, and each team is responsible for the balls it uses on offense. Brady said he prefers footballs inflated to 12.5 pounds.

"We conclude it is more probable than not that (employees) Jim McNally and John Jastremski participated in a deliberate plan to circumvent the rules by releasing air from Patriots game balls after the examination of the footballs by NFL game officials at the AFC Championship Game," the report said.

The investigators also charged that Brady's account to investigators during his interview was "not plausible."

"During his interview, Brady denied any knowledge of or involvement in any efforts to deflate game balls after the pre-game inspection by the game officials," the report said. "We found these claims not plausible and contradicted by other evidence."

The report includes text messages between McNally and Jastremski -- sent in October and January -- that imply Brady was requesting footballs deflated below 12.5 pounds per square inch. They described requests from McNally for shoes and signed footballs from Brady in exchange for deflating the balls.

"Remember to put a couple sweet pig skins ready for tom to sign," one said.

"Nice throw in some kicks and make it real special," another said.

On many occasions, Brady said he never asked for balls to be deflated outside of the rules, but investigators said Brady's interview with the NFL contained statements that were contradicted by other evidence.

In 2007, it was Coach Bill Belichick in the crosshairs for cheating. The Wells report didn't find any evidence that Belichick or the coaching staff knew anything about deflating the balls.

Patriots Owner Robert Kraft disputed the findings.

"While I respect the independent process of the investigation, the time, effort and resources expended to reach this conclusion are incomprehensible to me. Knowing that there is no real recourse available, fighting the league and extending this debate would prove to be futile," Kraft said.

But, he said the Patriots would accept the findings of the report, "and take the appropriate actions based on those findings as well as any discipline levied by the league."

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way he serves all 4 though...

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
They lost next years 1st as well....

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
I can't wait to see what the unions position on the suspension. Bla Blah Blah Vikings and Panthers only got 25k each and the Chargers with the stick um a few years ago got the same

Athos

Legend
No way he serves all 4 though...

The League will/SHOULD cite his bold faced LIES to GoodHELL and the media following it.

The union can go fuck itself in the ass. This cheating tumor BETTER serve all four, and then forfeit his game checks to youth football leagues in NE.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love that the pats got a pretty good penalty, but Brady got a slap on the wrist. Players get that for smoking a Joint, which in no way effects the entegrity of the game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Wow... I am somewhat shocked! It probably would have been a hand slap if all involved from the Patriots Organization would have cooperated with the investigation, and didn't let their egos get in the way. What comes around, goes around!