Tom Brady suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How long will Tom Brady be suspended?

• 2 games

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • 4 games

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • 6 games

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • 8 games

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • The whole season

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Who are you kidding? He won't be suspended at all

Votes: 47 32.9%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think most skeptics agree with you. Part of me does too.

But the data is pretty strong against T-pussy and I think it sticks. It's a NFL integrity deal.
Gave you a like just for your use of the name T-pussy.

iced

Going to be interesting to see how they treat this - you know others are watching how they treat tom.

And I'd be willing to bet there's gonna be atleast a few players that might think the risk of winning more games/possible championships might be worth whatever suspension they get.

"we're not cheating commish - we're just leveling the playing field against the patriots"

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
If I was commissioner for a day I'd let Patriot fans decide how long he's suspended for:
Option A: zero games.
Option B: All season.

Why would fans opt for option B you ask? because if they opt for option A the team has to forfeit the 2014 Super Bowl with a 2 game tournament to crown the "Real 2014 Super Bowl Champions In Place of Those Cheating Patriots".

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I hope it's at least 4. We are their 4th game, and I'd like a better chance to win. Lol.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I get it. He and Brady are part of a Super Hero combo...

"Wonder Douche Powers, ACTIVATE!"