TNF: Vikings at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think our pass rush will come to life today.
Viqueens gave up 4 sacks against Buffalo, 2 to GB, and 3 to the whiners.

Yeah, thing about outside routes is that they take more time to develop. If we're solid on the interior and they want to work double moves and longer routes on the outside, our interior pass rush should be able to get home.

I also expect for Wade to tinker with some outside dawgs.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
As it stands right now, I don’t think our offense can be stopped. Too many weapons, too much talent, consistency, intelligence, scheming, etc. Aside from us making mistakes, we’ll average 30+ ppg again.

That being said, teams have tried containing Gurley and forcing Goff to beat them. And beat them he has. Like I said...I’m not sure teams have answer for our offense.

To the point I was making though...this is the best defensive front Gurley has faced this year and they are built very well up front. They stifled him last year too. I think we can still put up points on this team, but I think our receiving weapons have the better day.

Well if they wanna fire him, I’ll take him.

He can be a liability in coverage at times. But he has good closing speed and can blitz well. I’ve seen him miss some tackles the last few years, but he’s still an asset to the defense as a pass rusher and run defender.

All that said...there are other players on that D that are better (i.e. Harrison and Joseph)

What they're saying about Barr, we said about Ogletree. Not really wanting to revisit that. I prefer wrap-up tacklers. And some of Barr's hits were really uncalled for.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
516b0898d7f45ea7e8aa7ee686a1c5c4--vikings-football-minnesota-vikings.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think it happens when scrolling. Finger hitting it as I’m swiping.
Yeah - unfortunately, there aren't real good solutions. I don't know how many times we've talked about moving it around and I think we may have already at one point. I think it is what it is. If you ever find yourself (and this goes with everyone) unable to remove a rating or feel someone gave you an unwarranted inappropriate, just let one of us know. We will generally remove them if there is nothing against board rules.

Cheers man and I sure as heck hope you enjoy the game until you have no voice and your gut aches from you and your friends laughing and rejoicing about it later.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I haven't heard anything about this until now, maybe I missed it?
I'd love to see Wade come out in a 10 gallon hat tonight. :love:

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

Cool. Hope he does it... if not this time, some time.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Not to mention that purple is also effeminate.

The perfect color for queens.

Used to be for Kings and was so expensive that modern day value prior to the discovery in 1856 of a synthetic purple dye was something like it’s weight in gold.

Purple fabric used to be so outrageously expensive that only rulers could afford it. The dye initially used to make purple came from the Phoenician trading city of Tyre, which is now in modern-day Lebanon. Fabric traders obtained the dye from a small mollusk that was only found in the Tyre region of the Mediterranean Sea.

A lot of work went into producing the dye, as more than 9,000 mollusks were needed to create just one gram of Tyrian purple.

Just. One. Gram.

Nowadays, it’s just a cheap synthetic dye.

And I don’t like the Vikes, either

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
LA Rams in throwback blue and yellow...the REAL Rams colors.. can’t wait.

Maybe a competitive game for a change? If not, another blowout will be just fine.
I was wondering which jersey to wear, now I know, thx

KayJay

Starter
Heard Dalvin Cook might play. Rams better be on their best behavior today regarding the run defense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I’m going to guess @VeteranRamFan accidentally gave this post an inappropriate so I removed it.

I gave one the other day while scrolling on my phone. and just happened to see it because I was curious who had done it...Imagine my chagrin when I saw that it was me....That's why I wish they could go away...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I gave one the other day while scrolling on my phone. and just happened to see it because I was curious who had done it...Imagine my chagrin when I saw that it was me....That's why I wish they could go away...
We don't need inappropriate just #$%#$%#$%

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Any chance Peter's plays tonight , sure looks like he could

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Steve Wyche - @wyche89: Rams CB Marcus Peters (calf) will be active, according to a team source. Huge change after sustaining injury Sunday