TNF: Vikings at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has Wade lost it? I am his same age, and I have lost it. Last year I was good. Not so much this year.

First - short week. Thursday night games often have weird anomalies. That's one reason they are abominations.

Second - the pro bowl or better caliber cornerbacks, key to the defense, were both injured. One didn't play, the other played but clearly wasn't 100%.

Third - the Vikings have a very good offense. Even a good to great defense will struggle at times against a top offense. It's the nature of the beast.

The Rams shouldn't be complacent, but Wade should be able to get better results next game.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
EFFD67A9-EE39-4B1C-8FF5-EC1E27B28A15.jpeg
Can see the whole field! Thanks for the ticket and invite @bubbaramfan

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I love that hat!
Got it in 1984 when the Rams were playing in Anaheim. I've kept it safe and secure all these years. Many fans at the game liked it also. Fit right in with the throwbacks they were wearing tonight.

nimite

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First - short week. Thursday night games often have weird anomalies. That's one reason they are abominations.

Second - the pro bowl or better caliber cornerbacks, key to the defense, were both injured. One didn't play, the other played but clearly wasn't 100%.

Third - the Vikings have a very good offense. Even a good to great defense will struggle at times against a top offense. It's the nature of the beast.

The Rams shouldn't be complacent, but Wade should be able to get better results next game.

And it's the defense that end the game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Was that two Rams fans fighting?

That coliseum... I swear...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting tossed down those steep seats is what I was concerned about at the cowboys game last year. I didn't get into a fight, but I was sure as hell trying to figure out what I would do if the crowd turned against us.

i guess if you're punching a guy standing below you you better make sure he can't get his hands on you. did you see him go flying. lucky there were no people there otherwise he would have caused some injuries.