TNF: Vikings at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man I hope the crowd appreciates it
Well, I'm not counting on seeing too many fannies in seats at kickoff, for sure (traffic).

But... by the beginning of the 2nd quarter... on national TV with a marquee match-up? I'd sure hope the place is pretty full and fan base well represented.

I mean, seriously, all these fans had to do was download an early dismissal letter from The Rams :ROFLMAO:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@bubbaramfan and I will be going tonight. Meeting him in Carson and taking the Metro bus. He's got it all figured out. @RamBall is driving down this morning from Nor Cal and I think we will be able to meet up with him for his birthday present! I texted with @LARams_1963 who is tailgating at his usual spot and we are hoping to meet up with him also.

I guess it is all contingent on when I can get out of work and make that drive up the 405! Oh the pressure!

Post some pics Brudda !

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I gotta think Barr and Kendricks will be shadowing Gurley all night. Hope I’m wrong, but on paper it looks like a hard day for #30.

Kupp could feast. He should have done so last year against them. He had a costly fumble and brutal drop last year. But he’s a huge mismatch for them.

Woods and Cooks still match up well I think.

And if their LBers wanna shadow Gurley, our TEs will have big opportunities.

The Vikes sure are built to stop the run (Joseph, Richardson, Kendricks, Barr, Harrison).

I’m interested to see McVay’s plan!
I feel like focusing on Gurley is everyone's plan. The are testing to see if Goff can make the plays to carry the team. Last year it was the best plan. This year I see it failing. At least up to this point. This is the best defense the rams have faced so far. I'm betting on goff

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Well, I'm not counting on seeing too many fannies in seats at kickoff, for sure (traffic).

But... by the beginning of the 2nd quarter... on national TV with a marquee match-up? I'd sure hope the place is pretty full and fan base well represented.

I mean, seriously, all these fans had to do was download an early dismissal letter from The Rams :ROFLMAO:

No Excuses! They better get their Butts in the stands early, Nothing like a large rowdy crowd at kickoff!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I’m going to guess @VeteranRamFan accidentally gave this post an inappropriate so I removed it.
I don’t remember rating that post and I have been watching how my ratings appear since I’m on my phone. That way I can correct any mistakes. So yes, glad you removed it as it surely was a mistake. Thank you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don’t remember rating that post and I have been watching how my ratings appear since I’m on my phone. That way I can correct any mistakes. So yes, glad you removed it as it surely was a mistake. Thank you.
It happens enough that I’m certainly less than shocked when someone hits that button by mistake. No problem man.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Truck is packed, heading to Lot 5 in 1 hour for the tailgate. HOPING that Bubbaramfan and D are able to stop by at least for a brew. GO RAMS!!!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
42473038_1443840062427096_5454071191281074176_o.jpg

Posted on fb, is home boy playing today????

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
It happens enough that I’m certainly less than shocked when someone hits that button by mistake. No problem man.
I think it happens when scrolling. Finger hitting it as I’m swiping.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta think Barr and Kendricks will be shadowing Gurley all night. Hope I’m wrong, but on paper it looks like a hard day for #30.

Kupp could feast. He should have done so last year against them. He had a costly fumble and brutal drop last year. But he’s a huge mismatch for them.

Woods and Cooks still match up well I think.

And if their LBers wanna shadow Gurley, our TEs will have big opportunities.

The Vikes sure are built to stop the run (Joseph, Richardson, Kendricks, Barr, Harrison).

I’m interested to see McVay’s plan!
From Viking fan posts that I’ve read, Barr is a load of trash and they wanted him fired as a sort of last straw moment in th Bills,game...doesn’t sound like we have to be worried about him?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
as a UK fan i despise prime time games ...as its not officially game day for me .. i got me some Friday morning 4am football to look forward too though
Well there’s always the “other” football you can watch, ha ha. We have a similar problem due to the 4 time zones us yanks have in the 48 states. Add in Alaska and Hawai’i and it’s even worse. Hey, I feel you brother. Hang in there!! Go Rams!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I haven't heard anything about this until now, maybe I missed it?
I'd love to see Wade come out in a 10 gallon hat tonight. :love:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bears
Bucs
Chiefs
Dolphins
Ravens

More than the Rams?

Tampa’s only addition has been by subtraction.

Chiefs got a QB but their D has taken a big step backwards.

The Bears aren’t good but did add Mack.

The Dolphins seem to be legitimately improved without any big additions. They even lost two stars. So I’ll give you that one, maybe.

The Ravens defense is looking good but they aren’t much improved. Who’d they beat?

I guess it depends on how you look at it. From an off-season stand point the Rams won hands down. Talib, Peters, Suh, and Cooks. Plus they got some good looking Olinemen depth in the draft.

If you are thinking about improving as in on field success, then I can see your point, but. The Rams were already good. There isn’t a lot higher they could go. Being top five in offense and defense, both is a big improvement. They look better than they did last year, and being Super Bowl favorites is a big jump from last year.

Overall, I have to completely disagree with you. It’s too early to judge those other teams. So much could happen in the coming weeks and I don’t mean injuries. Teams have hot starts. Winning three in a row isn’t an indicator. Keenum was 3-1 with the Rams a few years ago. Didn’t add up to nothing.

Rainram

Starter
I feel like focusing on Gurley is everyone's plan. The are testing to see if Goff can make the plays to carry the team. Last year it was the best plan. This year I see it failing. At least up to this point. This is the best defense the rams have faced so far. I'm betting on goff
As it stands right now, I don’t think our offense can be stopped. Too many weapons, too much talent, consistency, intelligence, scheming, etc. Aside from us making mistakes, we’ll average 30+ ppg again.

That being said, teams have tried containing Gurley and forcing Goff to beat them. And beat them he has. Like I said...I’m not sure teams have answer for our offense.

To the point I was making though...this is the best defensive front Gurley has faced this year and they are built very well up front. They stifled him last year too. I think we can still put up points on this team, but I think our receiving weapons have the better day.

From Viking fan posts that I’ve read, Barr is a load of trash and they wanted him fired as a sort of last straw moment in th Bills,game...doesn’t sound like we have to be worried about him?

Well if they wanna fire him, I’ll take him.

He can be a liability in coverage at times. But he has good closing speed and can blitz well. I’ve seen him miss some tackles the last few years, but he’s still an asset to the defense as a pass rusher and run defender.

All that said...there are other players on that D that are better (i.e. Harrison and Joseph)