GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Thankfully this game means nothing or I may be a lil upset about some of these calls

Q729

Legend
Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.0.0.gif

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The Rams will solidify bakers stays by making him look worse and by putting him in had spots..master plan?

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
pick it up, no foul
Oh there was a foul. An obvious block in the back which negates the catch interference. But the ref doesn’t call it. The referees are 100 percent intending to make sure the Raiders cover the spread. This is beyond biased. To start the second half they showed Bakers completions. Go back and watch and the receiver’s downfield who don’t catch the ball are being mugged on all 3 plays! No flags ever vs the Raiders. The Rams are not the better team, but man, give them a chance ref’s.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice stop D. Balance the call sheet McVay. Just one run here and there to slow that rush.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
What am I missing? Why isn’t Williams getting carries? Why is Akers out there?
Akers is a fumbling machine with no upside, cutting Henderson for Akers is a still a head scratcher. The dude simply cannot protect the football.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Really enjoying the play by Wagz and Baker... 2 players who weren't on the team last year... and 2 I would've never thought were coming over!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Normally, a team would go for it on 4th and short right there. But McDaniels probably knows 13 points is enough to win. He probably didn't want to give the Rams life if they got a stop on 4th down.