GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
That was definetly a shot at the kicker. Should've been flagged like that Pass Onterference on TuTu on the first quarter.

swmizzou83

Starter
Ok so I think Baker is going to be better than Wolford or Perkins after this week but it might be time to go to one of them since they actually know the offense

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Watching the Rams offense is like watching the scene from The Office where they do the fire drill.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
That was such a bull shit non-call.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Mcvay just can't get put of his own way. Run game was working and what does he do? Goes shotgun on 1st down and of course it's incomplete so now he's behind the sticks and predictably he has to punt. Wtf

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dixon gets hammered, ref throws the flag, and then decides no penalty? At the very least it should have been the 5 yarder. Refs just want to get this shitshow over.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Our OLine isn't helping much and from the limited time, Baker doesn't seem awful. I mean he gets a pass for learning a playbook in less than 48 hrs

MaxQ28

Rookie
If you were going to show someone a text book video of roughing the kicker it would be that play

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Sure that wasn't a penalty on Ramsey????
I mean -- It could have been....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There is no way that guy was pushed into Dixon. He literally took a shot at him. That is what I mean when I say 3-9 teams don't get that call.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Ok so I think Baker is going to be better than Wolford or Perkins after this week but it might be time to go to one of them since they actually know the offense
Why though? I rather get Baker ready now and play as much as possible. We aren’t going to make it far this season so why worry about who knows the offense more?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Envious of that Raider depth chart at RB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Maybe Powell should always fair catch. Its almost a guaranteed penalty if there is a return. Even if its not legit.