GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Been saying we’ll be seeing Ramsey gravitate to safety..

But, he’s not getting any help from pass rush.

Weird how with a compressed field the made Carr hold the ball longer.. getting hit… leading to a pick.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
If I were the Raiders I'd throw it to Adams every time Ramsey is 1v1 on him.

I’m sure they will. And I’m sure Ramsey will keep getting cooked. I have a Ramsey jersey, and I like her tenacious personality. But I wouldn’t be mad if we traded him to some sucker team for a #1. He’s probably no longer worth that though.

MaxQ28

Rookie
What am I missing? Why isn’t Williams getting carries? Why is Akers out there?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm not sure there would be takers but I could see Ramsey being moved to a win now team for sure.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Those timing routes on the sidelines are probably the most difficult when you haven't practiced them much if at all.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Honestly, I've been impressed as hell with Baker. He's making the right read and throws. You're seeing the rhythm and timing off due to only 2 DAMN DAYS of being here.

But you can 100% see why he was a top pick in the draft and Wolford and Perkins weren't.

Anxious to see him in a few weeks. But so far, I like him as a backup and MAYBE an eventual stop gap.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Baker is not sure of the routes so he’s hesitating on the throws. Why not roll him out to simplify the reads?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
holy shit they're gonna flag us and not the multiple penalties on the Faiders?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That possession going all passes. McVay seriously needs to have a coach remind him to run it just for balance purposes.

Let's not suject our new QB to a fucking beating before he knows the offense.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Watches last possession:

Geezus with this offense. Shoot it. Put it out of it's misery. Or shoot me. That'd be fine too.

Watches Harris blow through the fair-catch:

No, shoot me. Definitely shoot me.

Animated GIF