TNF - Falcons at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uh oh...Air is being sucked from the Midwest to Philly, as Iggle fans collectively pucker their a-holes....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games

Mick

Pro Bowler
Falcons OL is just trash...and they still can't score in the red zone...laughably inept.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
And yet, he wins again.

How does he do it?

Defenses haven't caught on to Pederson's play calling yet. I expect teams with good defenses to be able to neutralize it later this season and it's back to the drawing board for him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it me or does Atlanta's offense look like one the worst coached offenses you have ever seen when you consider their talent level... brutal.

If you stop their run game, they struggle. Unfortunately when Brockers got hurt last year, the Rams couldn't stop their run game
Sark sucks so badly.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

How long will it take me to earn that much back?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Seems like the Falcons got a case of "Calvin Johnson syndrome"....i.e., force it to Julio at all costs. Fuck the rest of the backs and receivers.

Oh well, still a helluva lot of fun seeing the NFL back. Woooo!!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Poor Julio. Ryan's arm looks gone. Guy might be close to done already at 33. Wow.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Ryan looked awful. The Falcon O-line was overmatched. Their red zone offense is atrocious. The Eagles dick slapped them in the same way twice now. Embarrassing.

EDIT: Also, don't get the Devonta Freeman hype. He might be the most overhyped running back in the league. He doesn't strike me as dynamic of a runner as the top tier backs, he has versatility as a receiver but I think there are plenty of guys who fill that role better, and he is possibly the worst pass blocking back in the league, which has often come back to bite the Falcons in the ass.

Last edited: