Time for Uniform Check for 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I know some like the gold, but I have hated it since the first time I laid eyes on it. The current uni's with the mix of blue white and gold pipe-ing just don't jive. I hope the new uni's they unveil in 2020 leave the gold out entirely.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't see the tip of the horns in the above but I have always wanted to see a sharper point in addition to the fatter horns. But either way seeing those helmets gives me hope.

If they go with classic blue &yellow I would presume our throwbacks would become blue and white. I'd be good with that. (y)

And would love to see that same helmet with metallic gold foil-type horns. :D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they go with classic blue &yellow I would presume our throwbacks would become blue and white. I'd be good with that. (y)

Could go the other way too....Blue & White as the primary and the blue & yellow as the throwback...One thing for sure, they have kept it under wraps well.
images
images

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Glad that isn't official, the fact that there has been a proactive process in the uniform change has me optimistic about it

dang

Legend
I’ll take my opportunity to request blue helmet with white horns that includes a platinum border on the top edge of the horns.