Time for Uniform Check for 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
thought it was the Michigan Wolverines at first

so a big fat Nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

horns on the hemet are way to small

have no idea whats going on with the collar

they need a whole new team logo redesign on the the sleeves

P.S.

with today's uniforms not really even having sleeves , horns on the sleeves are probably a thing of the past
I was thinking WVU but in either case they're a no go

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Already fashion weekend for RoD? Time is flying. They aren’t unique enough.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wow, den, the pitchforks are out!

I for one could live with those colors just fine... they look pretty similar to the colors the Rams wore in the ‘70s, IMHO.

The supposedly “retro” unis the Rams wear now are too “neon” for my taste, I prefer the darker shade of blue. And please, get rid of that “highlighter pen” yellow!

They’ve been making us wait so long, I think it’s a foregone conclusion that whatever unis they pick, a large portion of fans will love it, and a large portion will hate it.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I love the Ferragamos.

If the Rams won six Super Bowls in pink covered with daisies, that would be my new favorite uniform.

GO RAMS!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Find myself wondering what the Chargers are up to wrt uniforms. They're like the little brother who wears the same effing shirt to school with you and gets your @$$ kicked in the first recess. :p

They're seriously stupid though. The white around the bolt on the shoulder makes it look retarded. Effin maroons. Whatever the Rams do it's crucial they kill it and crap all over their NFL little brother along with maybe providing a bit more differentiation between the two teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Find myself wondering what the Chargers are up to wrt uniforms. They're like the little brother who wears the same effing shirt to school with you and gets your @$$ kicked in the first recess. :p

They're seriously stupid though. The white around the bolt on the shoulder makes it look retarded. Effin maroons. Whatever the Rams do it's crucial they kill it and crap all over their NFL little brother along with maybe providing a bit more differentiation between the two teams.
Horns trump bolts every time. Now I hear they are playing with some “throwback” horse/bolt logo. CHILDREN!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Den, personally I like this version. No matter what the design, there will be detractors. So many feel so strongly for “their design” that responses like these are inevitable.

Cheers brother

EasyE

Starter
Wow, den, the pitchforks are out!

I for one could live with those colors just fine... they look pretty similar to the colors the Rams wore in the ‘70s, IMHO.

The supposedly “retro” unis the Rams wear now are too “neon” for my taste, I prefer the darker shade of blue. And please, get rid of that “highlighter pen” yellow!

They’ve been making us wait so long, I think it’s a foregone conclusion that whatever unis they pick, a large portion of fans will love it, and a large portion will hate it.

'too neon".....is exactly right....give us a darker blue....done...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Den, personally I like this version. No matter what the design, there will be detractors. So many feel so strongly for “their design” that responses like these are inevitable.

Cheers brother

Again, just putting out the information...I realize some want to keep it the same, but in the end I believe most of us will love the final result. On this design, it has similar colors to Cal Berkeley, but I do concur with @LARams_1963 need the Horns on the sleeve.

Also love the passion for Uniforms and it's several weeks before the draft, so WTH!;)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Horns on the shoulder pads is a must! Additionally, I prefer a solid colored collar and no logo the sleeves.