Time for Uniform Check for 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
You know whatever unis they eventually come up with, most of us will like them, and some of us will hate them. Or some of us will like them, while most of us will hate them. Either way, not all of us will be happy.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
It was way before my time, but I'm for bringing back the merge-horn / fat horn in the front look:

ec35f67fe185c721738ee4f679e0013c--football-helmets-nfl-football.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Another uniform thread.:puke:They won't listen to fans. They want to make money. That is the only reason they make changes to the uniform. Then they make money off a "throwback" uniform. Money. That is all it is about. Don't encourage them. I'd rather they put the effort into winning on the field.

Soccer teams release 2 or 3 new unis EACH SEASON so it could be worse...

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Soccer teams release 2 or 3 new unis EACH SEASON so it could be worse...
Oh no. Don't encourage them. BTW, is there another reason other than money that would compel them to constantly change the uni? Do the fans demand it?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Oh no. Don't encourage them. BTW, is there another reason other than money that would compel them to constantly change the uni? Do the fans demand it?

We are just kinda used to it now to be honest.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I just want my Blue and White classic Fearsome Foursome unis so that we can open the new stadium with our version, the Furious Five... Fowler, JFM, Brockers, AD, Matthews

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Will there even be yellow in the color scheme? It seem like the rams are going with the blue and white with the logo and helmets.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I just think that the Blue and White is so CLEAN that it'd be amazing to revisit that amazing time in Rams history while also starting a new tradition.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just think that the Blue and White is so CLEAN that it'd be amazing to revisit that amazing time in Rams history while also starting a new tradition.

The issue I had with the blue & whites and keep in mind I vaguely remember seeing them is the blue jerseys always looked odd. Now granted, the Rams donned white on white most of the time with the exception of playing the Cowboys & Browns back then, but when they donned the blue, it did not pop for me IMHO.
isiah-robertson-2.jpg

1_GettyImages-107912902.jpg

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
so i never usually post on the uniform debate but heres my 2 cents......i love our throwbacks that we wore in the Super Bowl......very iconic colors...they stand out...im proposing 2 ideas.....i think the old time color way in the pictures i posted but in the same way our current throwbacks are......home jerseys would be the white and dark blue horns on helmets.....jersey would be white with dark blue horns on shoulders....and dark blue pants......away could be the opposite......dark blue jersey....white pant with white horns on shoulders...same helmet.......

Attachments

• rams jerseys.jpg
    rams jerseys.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 1_GettyImages-107912902.jpg
    1_GettyImages-107912902.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 1084010014.jpg.0.jpg
    1084010014.jpg.0.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 156

Poppinfresh

Rookie
This whole journey just shows how stupid the league rule about only being able to make one change to uniforms per year is. It's turned what should have been a simple 1-year affair to re-design the uniforms into this 5 year debacle with us gradually moving towards the look we all know we're going towards.