Things not looking happy on philly.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We still could have been fine there. I actually liked Lavante David the most of the LB's in that draft and was praying they'd take him. He was still available. That probably means we wouldn't have taken Ogletree, though. Best bet probably would have been to stay put and take Wagner. Just imagine Wagner, Ogletree and JL playing together.
That would be a beastly set alright. It's easy to draft perfectly in hindsight.

walt189

UDFA
Name
Walt
I will be pulling for the Eagles this week to win because I want Sam to remain the starter for now and a win this week probably keeps him the starter for another week. Overall, I'd like to see the Eagles lose their last four games to go about 6-10. That way, Bradford probably remains the starter at least half the season and we don't have to give them a 4th rounder and our 2nd rounder from them becomes a pretty decent pick.

I know one thing. The better our Rams and Foles do, the madder the Eagles fan base will become. GO RAMS!

I think Sam would have to seriously crap the bed to not remain the starter because of his play. Chip has invested quite a bit in Sam and Chip doesn't seem like one to admit to screwing up easily. And it ain't like they got the next Tom Brady sitting at #2:rolleyes:. As long as Sam stays healthy he's likely to remain the starter for the season IMO.

As far as Nick vs. Sam, there's an 'entertaining' thread going on about that very topic on the Eagles' message board :). There are a couple visceral Foles haters that according to them preseason, Nick will be benched/be the backup by midseason, no team with Foles as the QB will make the post-season yadda, yadda, yadda. Only thing to do is to make them look as stupid as they are.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As far as Nick vs. Sam, there's an 'entertaining' thread going on about that very topic on the Eagles' message board :). There are a couple visceral Foles haters that according to them preseason, Nick will be benched/be the backup by midseason, no team with Foles as the QB will make the post-season yadda, yadda, yadda.

Didn't the Eagles make the post-season with him as QB in 2013, then after a fast start missed the playoffs last season after he got hurt?

How short some memories are.

walt189

UDFA
Name
Walt
Didn't the Eagles make the post-season with him as QB in 2013, then after a fast start missed the playoffs last season after he got hurt?

How short some memories are.

Short or selective. Yeah, first 8 games 6-2, last 8 games 4-4. Of course the reason for that is that the second half of the season had stiffer competition:rolleyes:. (The second half also had a lot more continuity along the offensive line with starters back after injury/suspension but that doesn't support their point so lets ignore that). 2013 was a fluke. Whatever narrative makes your point, I guess. Maybe they're political consultants:D.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Hey Weeden has played better than I thought, but that loss to the Saints had to be heartbreaking...I will be rooting hard for your boys this week as they play the Antichrist.
I hate to admit this, but I sold my tickets for that game. I got double what I paid. I'm not sure I would like to see us get stomped by 40 points live. I just hope we badly injure Brady.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Apparently Sam Bradford now has a problem with his butt.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ing-to-personal-trainer/ar-AAfdcfe?li=AAa0dzB

Sam Bradford is struggling because his butt isn't strong enough, according to personal trainer
SB Nation/Brandon Lee Gowton

Sam Bradford might be coming off his best performance of the season, but there's no doubt he's struggled overall in 2015. Bradford ranks 28th in completion percentage, tied for 25th in yards per attempt, and 27th overall in passer rating. In fairness to Bradford, his receivers haven't always helped him out. 14 of Bradford's passes have been dropped, which is tied for the most in the NFL. Still, the quarterback has struggled to throw with accuracy more often than not. So what's the issue?

The answer: his butt.

No, really. Bradford's butt isn't strong enough. At least, that's what one personal trainer thinks.

The following was written by a personal trainer named Andrew Hurst. Hurst oversees The Wynnewood Fitness Station, which is where former NFL player and current football analyst Brian Baldinger trains. Hurst writers for Baldinger's website: Football Stories. Here's the article questioning Bradford's butt:

CQuoC51VAAA2-bo.jpg

[URL='https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks']Eliot Shorr-Parks ✔@EliotShorrPark[/URL]

In short, Hurst says Bradford's accuracy could improve if he added about 20 pounds of butt strength.

I'd guess Bradford really hasn't had the chance to work on his butt in past years given the fact he's spent a lot of time recovering from two ACL injuries. Perhaps Bradford can work on his butt strength if he continues to stay healthy.

Maybe Bradford's butt is what has kept him from being a franchise quarterback all along.