Things not looking happy on philly.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They need to get Hekker or Chris Long on that commercial. I'd love to see who their dual personality would be.

Hi, I'm Johnny Hekker, and I have Direct-TV.

AND I'M ASSHOLE CAPSLOCKER JOHNNY HEKKER AND I HAVE CABLE! FUCK YOU ALL!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Man, fuck Eagles fans. As soon as I heard him say "as bad as the 3-13 team in 1998" I shut that shit the fuck off. Fuck you dude. Try enduring 3-13, 2-14 and 1-15 in 3 consecutive seasons. I swear some fans have no appreciation for their team at all. Just be happy you actually have one.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
All that matters to me on this Bradford subject is the two possible future draft choice pending. We want Bradford to be available to play more than 50% of snaps this season. If he falls short which is possible the Eagles get a fourth-round pick from the Rams in 2016.

The Rams still receive the Eagles second round pick no matter what......& every loss this Eagle team takes is extra booty for Snead as that :owned: Second round pick keeps getting higher & higher .........:snicker:. I would be very happy with a 33rd second round pick myself to go with our much lower round second rounder..

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
All that matters to me on this Bradford subject is the two possible future draft choice pending. We want Bradford to be available to play more than 50% of snaps this season. If he falls short which is possible the Eagles get a fourth-round pick from the Rams in 2016.

The Rams still receive the Eagles second round pick no matter what......& every loss this Eagle team takes is extra booty for Snead as that :owned: Second round pick keeps getting higher & higher .........:snicker:. I would be very happy with a 33rd second round pick myself to go with our much lower round second rounder..

You mean 32nd overall pick, right? The Cheatriots don't have their first round pick this year.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You mean 32nd overall pick, right? The Cheatriots don't have their first round pick this year.

Well, aren't the 49ers getting that pick though? Right before Kaepernick is shown the door.

Psycho_X

Legend
I know it's based on snaps and not games but roughly Bradford just needs to stay healthy for 4 more games.... 5 more just to be sure though. That extra second rounder will be so sweet though no matter what happens. We'll either have 3 prime picks or if there is someone special the Rams really like in the first round we'll have the ammo to pull a deal. Love it. Who's the next sucker we can take advantage of besides Chip Kelly and Dan Snyder?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sam was definitely not the problem in that game yesterday. They mentioned the missed connections to Sproles and Matthews. Sproles flat out dropped what would have been a first down and big gainer. Guy leads them from behind to take the lead and the defense couldn't stop Washington on an 80 yard drive to take the lead and win. Simple as that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/05/jason-kelce-offensive-line-is-a-disgrace-right-now/

Jason Kelce: Offensive line is a disgrace right now
Posted by Josh Alper on October 5, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptjjzdvhotawmgrlztfimtu4zgrioda5n2rimmfizgq5-e1444041078640.jpeg
AP

The Eagles fell to 1-3 on Sunday afternoon and the performance of the offense was once again front and center among the reasons why the team was on the wrong side of the final score.

A missed field goal was as close as the team came to scoring in the first half of the game as Sam Bradford was sacked three times and the running game failed to spark during several brief Eagles drives. Things got better in the second half, but the Eagles had the ball twice while protecting a 20-16 lead in the fourth quarter and couldn’t run clock or add points that would have improved their chances of winning.

Center Jason Kelce says everyone should be pointing the finger of blame for the offense’s inability to consistently move the ball squarely at the offensive line.

“Bottom line is our defense plays good enough, our offense struggles to move the ball when we don’t do our job, and that’s been the thing from the f—— beginning of the season,” Kelce said, via CSNPhilly.com. “That’s been exactly what stalled out our offense from the beginning all the way through these first four games. And right now we don’t run the ball when we need to, we don’t pass block when we need to, and it’s a disgrace right now.”

Chip Kelly’s decision to drop both of last year’s starting guards without having quality replacements on hand has drawn plenty of criticism, but the personnel right now is going to be the personnel that has to find a way to fix all that’s gone wrong in the first four weeks.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A missed field goal in week one, and the defense failing to hold up at the end of this game, was 2 of their 3 losses. They could be 3-1 easily right now. Just not going well for them.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Hi, I'm Johnny Hekker, and I have Direct-TV.

AND I'M icehole CAPSLOCKER JOHNNY HEKKER AND I HAVE CABLE! freak YOU ALL!
I don't know. I think Hekker would be the same guy in both roles and you would ask yourself.....WTF did I just watch?

RamWoodie

Legend
Sam is doing fine as QB of Philly...their defense and TOs is what's been costing them games. Their coaching has also cost them games.

If Philly doesn't get it going they are going to take a chisel to Chip...

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I see now. Yes, Cowboys suck.

Unfortunately, I live here in Dallas land and must endure......well, need I say more?

But, that said, the cow-turds do not suck, far from it. Are they beat up, of course. What worries me is meeting those guys in a (wild card) playoff game in Jan. When healthy, these guys can play.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul

Unless they pull a Panthers or Seahawks and make it to the playoffs with a losing record :(

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would enjoy this much more if we weren't missing our QB, star WR, RB, LB, CB,DE, DT, LG, and had Weeden as our backup....oh, and a coaching staff that knew how to be creative.
The 2012 Rams say hi.