Things not looking happy on philly.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The good news is that Philly lost and Sam isnt hurt. There is blood in the streets over on philly.com though. The Youtube guy is probably blowing a gasket.

Couple excerpts below:

Bradford's frustration mounts with another loss

Mike SielskiPosted: Monday, October 5

LANDOVER, Md. - Sam Bradford seemed committed to burying himself beneath his locker Sunday, so low did his head hang, so lost and lonely did he look in the quiet of that visiting locker room at FedEx Field. He sat there for a long time before pushing himself to his feet and trudging off to take a shower, the Eagles' 23-20 loss to the Redskins still sending him to a place somewhere between frustration and bewilderment. The game hates Bradford right now. Whatever he does right isn't enough, and whatever he does wrong is too much.

For a while Sunday, the script appeared to be writing itself. He had emerged from halftime, with the Eagles down by 13-0, a new quarterback: throwing two touchdown passes to tie the game, limping off the field late in the third quarter after spraining his ankle only to return and fire a third touchdown, 39 yards to Miles Austin, on the second play of the fourth quarter to give the Eagles a 20-16 lead. Here was Comeback Sam. Here was the guy the Eagles hoped he'd be when they traded for him in March, riding in to get them to 2-2, to get them a victory in the NFC East, to save their season. Here was, after four weeks of play from him that was at best inconsistent, a franchise quarterback.

But there were two late third-down throws that could have extended drives and that Bradford couldn't complete - one that was behind Darren Sproles, one to Jordan Matthews that was knocked from his hands, either of which could have led to a field goal or touchdown that could have finished off the Redskins. So many could haves. And again, for the third time in four weeks, the entire offense was godawful over a game's first 30 minutes.

Who is the most disappointing new addition for the Eagles so far?

Nelson Agholor

435 (7.1%)

Kiko Alonso

348 (5.6%)

Sam Bradford

2472 (40.1%)

Byron Maxwell

1506 (24.4%)

DeMarco Murray

1403 (22.8%)

Total votes = 6164

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/poll/inquirer/330287311.html#5DtXR1kBrPzeZy4F.99

Cip-Bradford-1024.jpg

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...ood-very-bad-offense.html#7PbF7uYEz5y0T6fI.99

TXRams86

The Infamous
ouch.
i wished bradford would do well while losing a bunch of games so we could get a better pick.
we all knew philly was going to be tough on him and we're seeing it now.
wouldn't be surprised if they went with sanchez next game.
bradford did everything he could this game to win but he just isn't "the guy" to close out a game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sprained his ankle? I don't miss the guy's injuries.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't appreciate or agree with much LT or any other analyst on NFL network has to say, but he said neither Bradford or Murray fit Kelly's scheme and I have to agree.
Everyone knows SB isn't going to run the ball and everyone knows Murray is better between the tackles with the occasional bounce back play.
They keep trying read option look alike plays with SB and stretches with Murray. SMH
SB has one deadly deep ball though. That arm sure as hell still works

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I had my son in all RAM helmets and jerseys growing up but as his Ole' man is independant he chose the eagle's I have to constantly make sure he does not go suicidal. Lots of that goin around and he bought into the Pre-season hype and added all these idiots to his fantasy team. I don't do the fantasy stuff. I study college kids for us to pick when its time. I want Reggie Ragland from Bama who can play any LB spot rush from DE and cover almost anyone. Plus he is a killer of humans with his shoulders and not his helmet. He almost killed 3 Bulldogs this last weekend. Got sacks knocked balls from WR's and they laid there. Check the game out. Its a highlight reel.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Bradford had a great game today. They can't put that loss on him. He had 3 TD passes and another called back for an illegal formation. Bradford even rolled his ankle and continued playing. To say he is a bigger disappointment than Murray is a joke and a half.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sam's most notable post-game comment was that everyone needs to get on the same page. I think that comment explains a lot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sprained his ankle? I don't miss the guy's injuries.
Hear hear.

I don't appreciate or agree with much LT or any other analyst on NFL network has to say, but he said neither Bradford or Murray fit Kelly's scheme and I have to agree.

Been saying this from the first moments of the trade. Bradford is not the fit that Eagles fans thought he would be because he as Zero mobility. Kellys system is designed to be a threat at every level, including a QB that can be a threat to run, even if he doesn't run much. That was what happened to Foles and the Eagles crazy success in Kelly's first season. The next year teams quit worrying about the QB taking off and then they could cover more downfield and it got tougher for them. Ditto for Murray. I know that Kelly wanted more North/South running but to think that Murray would be better than McCoy? That's crazy. McCoy was the best RB in the league with an average line. Murray was the best only with the best Oline......and I liked Murray coming out. I think he already has too much tread worn from his tires too. I bet he is pissed he let Sam talk him into coming to Philly.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Sammy won me both my fantasy leagues, so im not really sure what all the fuss is about....

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bradford had a great game today. They can't put that loss on him. He had 3 TD passes and another called back for an illegal formation. Bradford even rolled his ankle and continued playing. To say he is a bigger disappointment than Murray is a joke and a half.

Philly is a reasonable and intelligent fan base, we should be patient and let them decide if Bradford is a good fit. They always know best.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I would enjoy this much more if we weren't missing our QB, star WR, RB, LB, CB,DE, DT, LG, and had Weeden as our backup....oh, and a coaching staff that knew how to be creative.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would enjoy this much more if we weren't missing our QB, star WR, RB, LB, DE, DT, LG, and had Weeden as our backup....oh, and a coaching staff that knew how to be creative.

You lost me..,and that's easy to do. Did you intend a blue font? Who are you even talking about?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You lost me..,and that's easy to do. Did you intend a blue font? Who are you even talking about?
The Cowboys. Look at my avatar. I don't know about the blue font. Thank you, mods? Lol

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
DeMarco Murray is by far the biggest disappointment. I don't think he' has 50 yards rushing this year.