The vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Of course other sites are clearly more level headed.

topic_read.gif
Everybody keeps talking about all these "Weapons" we have?..
topic_read.gif
4th & 4 from 26 .. Throwing to endzone not the call
topic_read_hot.gif
Fisher needs to be fired
topic_read.gif
Is Isiah Weed, I mean Pead, done as a Ram?
topic_read.gif
Why this team does not improve - its the QB play and staff
topic_read.gif
Jerry West=Mr. Clutch. Kellen Clemens=Mr. Klutts.
topic_read.gif
Same Old Rams/Same Old Results
topic_read.gif
Same :!: Different Week
topic_read.gif
Why do we have a QB on social security
topic_read.gif
Jeff Fisher is Rams' best hope at moving back to LA
topic_read.gif
Fire Shotty - 2 weeks in a row bad calls at end of game!
topic_read_hot.gif
Clemons much better pocket awareness than Bradford.
topic_read.gif
Is there any reason to watch this team at this point?
topic_read.gif
Pinkel for Head Coach
!
topic_read.gif
A Diamond in the Pile of Sh.i.t.
topic_read.gif
Rams Coach Brian Schottenheimer Set For December DUI Trial
topic_read.gif
Any fan who spends a dime on this team is an idiot/moron....
topic_read.gif
worst of both worlds
topic_read.gif
Nightmare - Fisher and Snead making more premium draft pics

Last edited by a moderator:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Don't think I can watch another game..After 35 years I think ive had enough..
I recorded the game for the second week. Time to just turn it off.
See you on the first tee Sunday

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't watch the game. I'll go watch certain plays on Rewind. I had to sleep until 3 PM to make sure I wouldn't watch it but I ended up happy and had a really nice Sunday instead of angry and moody. Maybe not watching the Rams for the rest of the year is for the best. It'll hurt though. :confused:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I didn't watch the game. I'll go watch certain plays on Rewind. I had to sleep until 3 PM to make sure I wouldn't watch it but I ended up happy and had a really nice Sunday instead of angry and moody. Maybe not watching the Rams for the rest of the year is for the best. It'll hurt though. :confused:
I'm getting a lot of stuff done on Sundays now that I'd otherwise put off. And yeah, I'm not experiencing the post-game moodiness either.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm getting a lot of stuff done on Sundays now that I'd otherwise put off. And yeah, I'm not experiencing the post-game moodiness either.

Went out with about 13 friends and played some tackle football this afternoon against a group of 12 or so other guys. It was fun. We're going to make it a Sunday thing. That'll be a welcome distraction.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I get frustrated like everyone. But no freaking way I'l lever stop watching or give up on my team. If we can watch a 1-15 team then this should be easy.
The wagon might be full next year when we win it all for some of you.:wink:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get frustrated like everyone. But no freaking way I'l lever stop watching or give up on my team. If we can watch a 1-15 team then this should be easy.
The wagon might be full next year when we win it all for some of you.:wink:

Haven't given up. I'm still here...aren't I?

Just can't watch it. I need those 10 years at the end of my life. :wink:

Pussies.

:razz:

Too much talent to be going to waste. I believe now more than ever...with Sam...we could have fought for the playoffs this year. Too disheartening to watch. It's like 2011 all over again...except without a completely incompetent HC.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Too much talent to be going to waste. I believe now more than ever...with Sam...we could have fought for the playoffs this year. Too disheartening to watch. It's like 2011 all over again...except without a completely incompetent HC.
Your prerogative. I'll be here taking my lumps like a champ if you change your mind.

marbles2.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Haven't given up. I'm still here...aren't I?

Just can't watch it. I need those 10 years at the end of my life. :wink:

Wasn't pointing at one person, just in general. But anyone that actually says they can't watch it anymore...Well so be it, not gonna hurt my feelings.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your prerogative. I'll be here taking my lumps like a champ if you change your mind.

marbles2.jpg

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run. :bigup:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's that word for people who jump off of something when it's bad and then jump on when it's good?

Bandwagon.jpg

Graphicker

Starter
Embrace the Tank baby.. We played hard and I'm proud of that.. But a top 5 pick wouldn't hurt.. Now Washington needs to stop fucking around and start sucking again.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Rackers Zuerlein strikes again.

And when are they going to stop running that dang play-action, naked bootleg that NEVER works? If the QB is lucky enough to actually make it outside the pocket, there's never an open receiver.

Dropped passes. Penalties. Rinse. Repeat.