49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Besides failing to run the ball 3 times and burning the click... the sack and the penalty also took Atlanta out of field goal range, IIRC. Some of Shannys best work -lol.

I kind of did the math. The Falcons were up 28-3 with just over 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Thats about 17 minutes and some change left to play. Let's say the Falcons never threw another pass and only ran the ball on every play. Assuming the Falcons never made a first down, but ate up the clock on each play. That means each possession would take up 2 minutes or more. The cheaters needed four scores or more if not TDs. That left the cheaters about 9 minutes to get 4 or more scores.

That's almost impossible without the Falcons turning the ball over plus a few incomplete passes. I know you don't play "not to lose", but 28-3 with 17 minutes left is a done deal without going out of your way to blow it.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
funny-ricky-gervais-lick-own-man-boobs-smtamobvsyt3f56d.gif
I could have lived 1000 years without ever seeing that...

Ricky, Ricky...what are ya doin'?

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Looks like fool's gold. LOL

We would have beaten the Chiefs in the SB (2019) if (insert excuse)
We would have beaten the Rams in the NFCCG if (insert excuse)
We would have beaten the Eagles in the NFCCG if (insert excuse)
We would have beaten the Chiefs in the SB (2023) If (insert excuse)

LOL, the whiners are better at making excuses than winning.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Looks like fool's gold. LOL

We would have beaten the Chiefs in the SB (2019) if (insert excuse)
We would have beaten the Rams in the NFCCG if (insert excuse)
We would have beaten the Eagles in the NFCCG if (insert excuse)
We would have beaten the Chiefs in the SB (2023) If (insert excuse)

LOL, the whiners are better at making excuses than winning.

Well there is something to be said about all that & they are. Rey much right.

The beauty of it is the way it turned out.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

The guy in the upper-right (knit cap and glasses) is my favorite. The full version is most satisfying.

The full video of him viewing and responding to the Rams/Niners NFC Championship is available on Youtube; and the slow torture he endures is very entertaining.

He may be a nice guy but he is as annoying as can be. His clueless response to the Niners' early success is limited to constantly repeating "Let's Go!". I don't want to exaggerate the number of times he says "Let's Go!" but it's somewhere between one-and-two BAZIILLION. There will come a point when you want to kill him.

When the Rams start to come-back (in the 4th quarter) his combination of misery and confusion is priceless.

dang

Legend
The guy in the upper-right (knit cap and glasses) is my favorite. The full version is most satisfying.

The full video of him viewing and responding to the Rams/Niners NFC Championship is available on Youtube; and the slow torture he endures is very entertaining.

He may be a nice guy but he is as annoying as can be. His clueless response to the Niners' early success is limited to constantly repeating "Let's Go!". I don't want to exaggerate the number of times he says "Let's Go!" but it's somewhere between one-and-two BAZIILLION. There will come a point when you want to kill him.

When the Rams start to come-back (in the 4th quarter) his combination of misery and confusion is priceless.
Well it is a miserable existence to be a 69er fan. Gotta be hard to look yourself in the mirror. And I suppose confusing to many of them to take it up the ass so many times and eventually admit you rather enjoy it!!

Last edited:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did Rice previously say they weren’t?

Yeah, the reporters were trolling him. Rice stated before the super bowl that the chiefs receiving core was not good enough to beat the 49ers and win the super bowl. Asking him that during a charity gold tournament was very rude and disrespectful. (I also read that the reporters were able to ask all the questions they wanted to before the tournament started but no one was allowed to ask questions during the match).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, the reporters were trolling him. Rice stated before the super bowl that the chiefs receiving core was not good enough to beat the 49ers and win the super bowl. Asking him that during a charity gold tournament was very rude and disrespectful. (I also read that the reporters were able to ask all the questions they wanted to before the tournament started but no one was allowed to ask questions during the match).

How rude! I love it!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
TALK ABOUT DUMB LUCK !!!

My hope is ????? I can’t cheer against Brock Purdy just because he is an underdog.

I loved talking how BAD Rambo’s was picking out Tre Lance & giving up all those draft picks.
Brock Purdy plays for the shitters. I will cheer against him every game he plays. And everyone else who plays for those fungus faced, toad sucking booger eating morons.