49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That SB hangover won't start in September. It started when they scapegoated Wilks. Should be fun to watch.

dang

Legend
Ratboy will forever have to live with the pain of McVay stealing his prom date (Stafford). And having to stay home prom night watching Soprano reruns.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think adding Staley to his staff was a good move for Ratboy. Don't know anything about Sorenson but I think their last DC was iffy so the changes could very well be a positive for them overall.

Good thing though is they probably are looking at SB hangover. I hope so at least. I want to be looking down on those fuckers in the standings this year.

dang

Legend
I think adding Staley to his staff was a good move for Ratboy. Don't know anything about Sorenson but I think their last DC was iffy so the changes could very well be a positive for them overall.

Good thing though is they probably are looking at SB hangover. I hope so at least. I want to be looking down on those fuckers in the standings this year.
And the Rams currently own the bragging rights on the (Rams) head to (69er) ass win streak.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Just some personal news to tie into this thread - a couple of weeks ago, I started a new job. This past Monday (beginning of my second week) I had to travel to Silicon Valley, and we flew into Scat Francisco International. I made sure to wear a Rams Super Bowl T-shirt for the flight so that I could walk through the airport displaying it proudly, and did get a few looks and I'm sure I tweaked a few 49ers fans.

Then, yesterday upon returning, I wore another Rams Super Bowl T-shirt which I displayed prominently, to the same effect. Better yet, there was a guy in the airport wearing a Chiefs T-shirt who was obviously doing the same. We walked past each other, both noticing the shirt the other was wearing, and fist-bumped without saying a word.

Tweaking 9er fans is fun!!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't know about that, Merlin. Steve Wilkes is a good defensive mind. It's true that he had some questionable calls, and I think Ratboy was probably going to fire him whether they won the Superbowl or not. However, they replaced him with a DC who has never called a game. That is why Staley is there. Insurance.

What's ours?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know about that, Merlin. Steve Wilkes is a good defensive mind. It's true that he had some questionable calls, and I think Ratboy was probably going to fire him whether they won the Superbowl or not. However, they replaced him with a DC who has never called a game. That is why Staley is there. Insurance.

What's ours?
That defense was loaded. I don't think they lived up to their talent in the playoffs and it didn't surprise me with Wilkes at the helm. But we all have our opinions on these things.

I think Staley on the staff gives them a better chance to maximize their talent. Sort of depends on how good the DC hire is but I would guess Brandon will do some QC work and pre-work opposing offenses to smooth shit for the DC. If Sorenson can't excel with that kind of backup plus with the defensive front they have then he'll have a quick tenure there. Staley is definitely insurance yeah.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jeez, I'm feeling deja vu all over again. I remember the talk when they though Jimmy GQ was better than Tom Brady. Its sickening how delusional these phony whiner fans are.
I LOVE BROCK PURDY!! Can't wait to hear what he's doing to get better. I'm excited to hear how he looks in camp. I feel like he's going to be even more precise and surgical!
Heard he is going to be bench-press farm vehicles to build up arm strength in the offseason.
I've read studies that prove that workout to increase arm strength by 10 fold. He will most likely never throw another int because his passes will break the defenders hands. Our skill guys will need graphene infused gloves going forward.
I wouldn't take any qb over Purdy, including rigged arse mediocre SB qb gotten lucky Mahomes. BP was the better qb but Kyle crapped it away for the team...again.
Exactly. Now back to the real badass QB in Brock Purdy. Tier 1.
I am excited at the prospects of him getting time off then a proper offseason, I expect new and improved Brock Purdy
WE LOVE BROCK PURDY!!!

I'm gonna love it when it all comes crashing down and Purdy is exposed as a JAG when the all pro talent around him declines and they realize he can't carry a team. There was finally one realistic fan in that whole mess of posts.
People can scream about Kyle all they want but they forget that it was his scheme and coaching that allowed QBs like JG and Purdy to succeed. Neither of them is a generational QB that's capable of doing anything they want on the field. I doubt either one would be nearly as good with 75% of the coaches in the league.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is some sorry a$$:crap:. Desperate as hell. Wilks was outed for someone elses shortcomings. I hope 9er’s do bad this upcoming season. Karma
Wilks takes the blame for his team getting exhausted when the offense didn’t show up in the 3rd q and had 3-4 straight 3 and outs. Defense ran out of gas
Thank god

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Looks like the whiners asked Armstead to take a big pay cut to stay and he wasn't keen on the idea so look for him to be gone next season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A lot of teams are asking about trading for Deebo Samuel. Apparently the Niners have been shopping him.

Also, the Jags are trying to acquire Aiyuk in a trade.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
A lot of teams are asking about trading for Deebo Samuel. Apparently the Niners have been shopping him.

Also, the Jags are trying to acquire Aiyuk in a trade.
Hope they get pennies on the dollar, dirty fucks. Would love to see Dweebo go to a perennial loser, maybe his tears will form a new salt water lake.