49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I saw some poetry being written I figured a good old fashioned limerick belonged as well

There once was a team called Forty Niners
That cry after a loss like a bunch of minors
Their fans are a bunch of vile vermin
Who look at a mans ass as a place to inject sperm in
They're all just a group of bitch ass, kunty Whiners

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Breaking: Brock Purdy's Elbow Surgery Postponed​

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy was scheduled to go under the knife on Wednesday to repair the torn UCL in his throwing elbow that he suffered during the NFC Championship Game.

But a report now indicates Purdy will have to wait a little while longer to undergo surgery — which means the 49ers will have to wait to get a definitive answer about how long his recovery will take.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Network tweeted Tuesday that Keith Meister, the Texas Rangers team doctor who is performing the surgery, recommended postponing the operation due to inflammation in Purdy's elbow. Purdy and Meister will "reconvene in early March," per Pelissero.

View: https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1628228088927748096?s=61&t=6lYq2YCC_aLpTo95V4EScg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Breaking: Brock Purdy's Elbow Surgery Postponed​

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy was scheduled to go under the knife on Wednesday to repair the torn UCL in his throwing elbow that he suffered during the NFC Championship Game.

But a report now indicates Purdy will have to wait a little while longer to undergo surgery — which means the 49ers will have to wait to get a definitive answer about how long his recovery will take.

Tom Pelissero of NFL Network tweeted Tuesday that Keith Meister, the Texas Rangers team doctor who is performing the surgery, recommended postponing the operation due to inflammation in Purdy's elbow. Purdy and Meister will "reconvene in early March," per Pelissero.

View: https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1628228088927748096?s=61&t=6lYq2YCC_aLpTo95V4EScg

Jerry Jones has spoken!! Conspiracy theory.

-Never wish this on a player on his career. Remembering Sam Bradford separating his shoulder on a roll out only to have some Boise state LBEr saying hello.

Saw Jalen Ramsey making a play on Herbert, & after the none fumble sort of made me feel like I wanted to have shot at him.NFL defenses must see those plays & say you need to be more aggressive. -Swear The Rams got hosed a bunch of times.Baker Mayfield had a fumble call that was BS!! Then that not out of the pocket call was HORRIBLE!!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/Yosoylal0/status/1628761404349231106?s=20

GIF by HULU

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
The San Francisco 49ers- Losers in every big season ending game since 1995. That’s 28 years and counting of choking. They talk the talk but can’t back anything up. Lots of talent on their roster but somehow they always end up with an L.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Considering the season that the Rams just had, with all of the injuries, it was very satisfying to see the Niners run out of QBs.

They are the most arrogant team in the league. I love that it all came crashing down when they were so close.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The niners, like all teams, have their share of players hitting the open market. Granted, several guys have been banged up and probably weren’t gonna be priorities, but there’s a starting LB and at least 2 starting OL on their FA list.

Signing baker will limit the available funds, obviously. Face the facts 9er fans, you won’t have rookie contracts under center this year without a major trade. Welcome to the party, peaches. It gets real from here.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's Grant. So, take it for what it is and laugh along or not.

I said that wafted the Raiders game. I’d hate to see it happen but that isn’t the most demanding system for a QB. I wonder if they’d be thinking it’s a one year deal, just until Purdy is fully healed. If that’s the case, and I’m Mayfield, then I’d be leery of taking that offer.

Warner is a FA??? Or is it Greenlaw??? Potentially losing a starting LB in FA off of that defense if pretty significant!!!