The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Thanks 63 for the thoughts. Best to the L-wife.

Thanks Dieter for the shout out. You have always been a loyal interweb friend. I always appreciate that. Seriously.

I have a video from my iPhone that I transferred to my Macbook can't but trying to figure it out how to share. I have a story (likely lame) but need to have the video to share. (Directors arrogance)

Can anybody help how to do that? I have an alternate solution but wish I could share it directly on here.

I just love being a fan of our RAMS!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Thanks 63 for the thoughts. Best to the L-wife.

Thanks Dieter for the shout out. You have always been a loyal interweb friend. I always appreciate that. Seriously.

I have a video from my iPhone that I transferred to my Macbook can't but trying to figure it out how to share. I have a story (likely lame) but need to have the video to share. (Directors arrogance)

Can anybody help how to do that? I have an alternate solution but wish I could share it directly on here.

I just love being a fan of our RAMS!!!
Thank god that wasn't playing when you were on approach! You would of had to abort your approach and go around multiple times just to catch the end!!!!! Or you would be on your cabin mic saying..."And out your windows and down to your left you can watch the Rams woop Tom Brady's ass!" Best to M! We miss you guys!

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Hopefully this works. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Story is, I have really enjoyed sharing with my Ramily my pictures I have taken from my unique position as the Stadium was rising out out what was a the Horse race track. Felt so fortunate to be on this journey.

Tuesday evening was my first time flying into LAX in a very long time. Even though I was preferring earlier in the day for a better snapshot I was eager to go. As we were approaching the airport from the North we could see the remarkable not too uncommon Socal sunset. Now as we are flying from the North I lose sight of the area where the stadium is a good twenty miles away until we approach it from the east due to sitting in the left seat. Normal arrival pattern. So my camera is ready and the crew property briefed for this photo op.

As we got closer with camera in hand I saw some lights dancing on the top of the stadium. I had to take a quick pause. I had always wondered what they could do with something like that but kind of forgot about it. Then it was clear. They have some sort of light show glowing on top using the canopy! I quickly switched from missiles to guns (cheap Top Gun pun) and started taking the video instead of the normal stills I was prepared for. WOW!!!

Got on the ground and into the gate and immediately sent the video to the M-wife sharing if they can do that what else can they do? She was pretty blown away also.

Long story longer, we took off and flew to St Louis for the night and I must have tried at least an hour to post this footage on this thread that I also cherish. Could not figure out how to do it. THEN, what 63 posted showed up on my FB page. WOW!!! They can do so much more. This honestly has been the most amazing thing I have seen about this new completely amazing stadium.

Just when you thought you had seen it all. We are all so fortunate to be passionate fans of this team.

GO RAMS!!!

Last edited:

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Can never thank @SWAdude enough for this thread he create, and all these pics. Not meaning any offense to those who also contributed to this thread. Just a privilege to have him and this thread to look back on. A great asset add to the best Rams (and possibly sports team) Website there is!

I may have started this thread but it truly is OUR thread.

This journey is nothing short of historic on a grand level.

This is my favorite forum of any for me. I can't really explain why.

Now back to the Boobies thread. :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
That is EPIC!!!!! Can I share it?

You have my permission. Not sure if Vimeo gives permission.

I had to resort to using Vimeo because I always need help.

Let me know what you find out and if it doesn't share let me see what I can do.

Happy Thanksgiving Brother!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you both! Hope you have a great day!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams House Premiere preview: What to know before you go

Rams Season Ticket Members will be able to sit in their seats for the first time this Saturday, April 17 in what will be the first ticketed event at SoFi Stadium.

Across six time slots on Saturday, Rams Season Ticket Members will have the chance to watch the amazing videoboard from their seats, walk the concourses, shop at the team store and receive gifts on the way out.

Note for those who are not Season Ticket Members yet: If you buy season tickets by Friday (April 16), you can still come! More information on season tickets can be found here.

Before you leave

COVID-19: Guests must follow all COVID-19 precautions listed below, including staying home if you are feeling sick, wearing a mask and maintaining physical distance from others. All guests must answer a verbal health questionnaire prior to security screening.

Make sure your mobile ticket is downloaded to your device: This event will be requiring mobile tickets, which are loaded into accounts 72 hours before the event. Mobile tickets can be downloaded through the Rams app or www.therams.com/am. For additional assistance with mobile tickets, check out our mobile ticket how-to guide.

When you get there

Arrival: Your mobile ticket has your entry time, parking lot and required stadium entry. Members are asked to arrive at their reserved time and follow ticket details to ensure a safe experience. Members are also asked to not arrive any earlier than 15-20 minutes before their reserved time and follow ticket details to ensure a safe experience.

Clear Bags: Clear bags will be required. Bags not compliant with NFL guidelines will not be permitted. For more on those guidelines, click here.

Once inside the stadium: Members will be able to enjoy the stadium for up to an hour. During that, time you will be able to sit in your seats and experience the excitement of the videoboard, but access will be limited to a specific quadrant of the stadium and club space (if applicable) due to COVID-19 precautions.
  • Food & Beverage: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, concession stands and water fountains will be CLOSED. You may not enter the stadium with food & beverages, except for two factory-sealed water bottles of 16.9oz or less. Water bottle refill stations will be available.
  • Merchandise: Our team store, The Equipment Room at SoFi Stadium, will be open during the event and is located on the south end of the stadium. Guests are encouraged to shop after their reservation time or preorder online here prior to 12:00 PM PT on Friday, April 16th.
For additional information about the RamsHouse premiere, check out this FAQ.

More on the stadium's unique features

Wanting to learn more about the stadium's unique features as you get to experience them Saturday? Here are some of the articles covering them:

And be sure to check out the Whose House? Stadium Updates podcast episodes hosted by Voice of the Rams J.B. Long as the stadium was being constructed, which include interviews with Architect Mark Williams and SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park Chief Technology Officer Skarpi Hedinsson.

Want access to exclusive events like these?

Learn more about becoming a season ticket member here.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I may have started this thread but it truly is OUR thread.

This journey is nothing short of historic on a grand level.

This is my favorite forum of any for me. I can't really explain why.

Now back to the Boobies thread. :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:
Cheers bud!

Don't know if you came here before or after that crap on the site not to be named, but glad you're here and have enjoyed all your posts and fly-bys. I have participated in 5 other Ram forums, (actually was a moderator on one for a bit), but this site is simply far and away the best.

As McVay says, "The standard is the standard", and ROD set it.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Cheers bud!

Don't know if you came here before or after that crap on the site not to be named, but glad you're here and have enjoyed all your posts and fly-bys. I have participated in 5 other Ram forums, (actually was a moderator on one for a bit), but this site is simply far and away the best.

As McVay says, "The standard is the standard", and ROD set it.

Thanks brother!

I was here well before that serious crap happened over there. Momma taught me not to say anything about anyone if it wasn’t nice. So better leave that there.

Happy to share anything I can with this journey so many of us are taking. We went to the Premier at the stadium today and will share a few pics and a story or two when I get the time later on in the thread already started for the event. I ain’t going to lie. I shed a few tears. Truly that awesome.

Time to board our flight home and thanks for the shout out. This forum is so much fun. Props to the mods of course. Just good human beings in my book.

GO RAMS!!!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

That is awesome..

Is there a direct link that I can share?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s amazing how people from different areas, ages and work backgrounds come together for such an immense project.

Thankful that I had an incredible view of the build process from @SWAdude above and to everyone who posted the inner works.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
That is awesome..

Is there a direct link that I can share?
I just tried myself and it looks like you can send the link of this page and whomever can look at the video.

That is the best I got right now.

Hope it works out.