The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
There’s something about the blue uniforms when they are in the new stadium that makes pictures like this look like a video game. When I kept seeing pics from their scrimmages I have to look real close at times to see if it’s real. So clean looking I guess.

Attachments

• 0F4B0613-47F6-4AFA-AEB8-1AF396AFF01C.png
    0F4B0613-47F6-4AFA-AEB8-1AF396AFF01C.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 114

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Just imagine people thinking it wasn't going to be done on time :D

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's gonna be nice not having to turn your head sideways to look at a screen.

and if i get there i won't have to look up either because my seats will be in the nosebleed section.

Kevin

Pro Bowler

it's gonna be nice not having to turn your head sideways to look at a screen.

and if i get there i won't have to look up either because my seats will be in the nosebleed section.

I went to an Eagles-Cowboys game in Dallas, had seats in the section just below the nosebleeds, and I caught myself watching the game on the big TV instead of the field. The Jumbotron thing is so big and more or less at eye level, it was a little easier watching the screen instead of watching the play on the field.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can never thank @SWAdude enough for this thread he create, and all these pics. Not meaning any offense to those who also contributed to this thread. Just a privilege to have him and this thread to look back on. A great asset add to the best Rams (and possibly sports team) Website there is!