The Rams will "connect with" QB Stetson Bennett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here is a high film of his best plays from his first preseason outing.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tLtNHuyjw

I see some nice throws and some that were a bit off target. Not too much pressure, in part because he’s getting the ball out fairly quickly. This does not show his 12 incompletions or the 3 sacks.

Everyone can judge for themselves, of course.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone can judge for themselves, of course.
Everyone who watched the game, did. And at the time it was widely considered that he played well after a rough start.
That's it, plain and simple. Refusing to acknowledge that is just bizarre. Plenty of QB who amounted to less than nothing looked good for the Rams in pre-season, and frankly I expect Bennett to join that list. But it doesnt mean it didnt happen

-Brock Berlin likes this

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Everyone who watched the game, did. And at the time it was widely considered that he played well after a rough start.
That's it, plain and simple. Refusing to acknowledge that is just bizarre. Plenty of QB who amounted to less than nothing looked good for the Rams in pre-season, and frankly I expect Bennett to join that list. But it doesnt mean it didnt happen

-Brock Berlin likes this
Your refusal to accept that some people might not share your view (or that a “widely” held opinion is irrefutable) is bizarre.

I also don’t like cheesecake. Is my view “bizarre” to you merely because cheesecake is “widely considered” a delicious dessert?

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your refusal to accept that some people might not share your view (or that a “widely” held opinion is irrefutable) is bizarre.

I also don’t like cheesecake. Is my view “bizarre” to you merely because cheesecake is “widely considered” a delicious dessert?
You are a piece of work. You cant handle anyone disagreeing with you. On this, you are wrong. I had hoped for once you'd put on big boy pants and just move on, but no...
He was not "hot garbage" in the first game. He was a bright spot in the game. He was hot garbage by the end of pre-season

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
You are a piece of work. You cant handle anyone disagreeing with you. On this, you are wrong. I had hoped for once you'd put on big boy pants and just move on, but no...
He was not "hot garbage" in the first game. He was a bright spot in the game. He was hot garbage by the end of pre-season
You agree with me that, in the end, he looked like hot garbage, so… you both agree with me AND think I’m wrong?

Now THAT is bizarre.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You agree with me that, in the end, he looked like hot garbage, so… you both agree with me AND think I’m wrong?

Now THAT is bizarre.
It's not bizarre at all. I've been saying all along that I agree, he was terrible after the opener, but in fairness I acknowledge that he played pretty well in game #1
That's all. Nothing to get all bothered about.
What is bizarre is how we are completely on the same page regarding his present situation and the outlook for his future in Horns but can still find a way to argue. Haha

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
It's not bizarre at all. I've been saying all along that I agree, he was terrible after the opener, but in fairness I acknowledge that he played pretty well in game #1
That's all. Nothing to get all bothered about.
What is bizarre is how we are completely on the same page regarding his present situation and the outlook for his future in Horns but can still find a way to argue. Haha
It must be the slow period in the offseason or something. :laugh1: