THE RAMS ARE A SUPERBOWL CONTENDER...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
No, he's not a one game wonder. He's a young player coming into his own. Their secondary will feel the impact no doubt.
I've followed Michigan since the Anthony Carter days they've always been my other team(football) besides Louisville. He had 4.5 of his 7.5 sacks in the Tampa game which I'm sure inflated that rating however they come up with it.

TexasRam

Legend
Lots of football left.

We need to go on a run like last year.

We won like 7 of 8 games to finish out.

Need to win those division games starting with Seattle next week.

We could be a dark horse if we punch our ticket to the dance.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I've followed Michigan since the Anthony Carter days they've always been my other team(football) besides Louisville. He had 4.5 of his 7.5 sacks in the Tampa game which I'm sure inflated that rating however they come up with it.
Needless to say he drew a lot of double teams or chips from RB's. With no other players on the DL playing close to his level the sack numbers are sure to drop yet his pressure rate and win % could still be really high.

It's like when you have an elite WR1. If you don't have any other receivers that can threaten the secondary then DC's are going to slide coverage.

Another example would be when Steven Jackson was basically the entire offense back in the day. Defenses loaded the box and dared the passing game to beat them. Same concept.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
1-1 in the division and our point diff isn't good right now. We are entering an away/home weekly rotation now with two trips to the east coast. Let's see how that plays out.

dang

Legend
Sacks are a dynamic stat but they don’t tell the whole story. Case in point how many sacks does Verse have and how impactful is he despite couple of sacks?

Last edited:

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Sacks are a dynamic stat but they don’t tell the whole story. Case it points how many sacks does Verse have?
Pressures are important but with so many mobile QB's I want the QB on the ground not pressured and running for a first down or dumping it off