The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Odegaard is signing isn’t he? Thing is they let Martinez go who I think is better than Leno and Ramsdale. Poor decision that.
Odegaard is done physical is complete and he’s fully vaccinated. If they get the paperwork in on time tomorrow he will play Sunday against Chelsea.

Martinez was a tough call, he’s probably better all around but Leno is a better shot stopper. Martinez is better on things across the box and better out of the back. But Martinez was in his last year and deserved playing time while Leno was coming off the injury so was harder to sell. I get the decision and in hindsight it may end up being the wrong one but hard to know so I don’t blame them on this.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at his old man, what a simpleton!! Terrible signing this Olders!!

Attachments

• 39B85223-C30E-4BFA-9687-D77D81BCF7F5.jpeg
    39B85223-C30E-4BFA-9687-D77D81BCF7F5.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 80

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Winless bottom of the Championship table Nottingham Forest have sacked manager Chris Hughton….

And so our annual managerial sacking - managerial hiring continues. A never ending cycle of woe. What a club.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hows everybody enjoying the season so far?

Arsenal started out very badly mostly due to injuries but things are coming together somewhat nicely. Have to play lights out the rest of the way though.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hows everybody enjoying the season so far?

Arsenal started out very badly mostly due to injuries but things are coming together somewhat nicely. Have to play lights out the rest of the way though.
All going really well thanks Olders!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy Shit! Ramsdale that was a fucking save!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The team Arteta inherited.

am7wlyd9csw71.jpg

Two of htose guys are starting now and of the rest half of them have been moved.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Twenty points from the last twenty four possible. Quite the turn around when we got people back healthy and back from covid to start the season. Also people shit on Arteta so much he now has more wins in his first 100 matches than Wenger did.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on you Irons!!!! Nice looking game today by the fellas.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m absolutely buzzing!
I bet! Have a drink for me celebrating 3rd place West Ham! How cool would it be for 3 London teams to make the Champions League and none be the shits :p

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The whole team is playing like utter garbage. Kane can't do anything and Conte seems to not be able to reach them, how did they fall so far?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal fans getting a little ahead of themselves but I do love this young duo, England has so much young talent.

onnw9tglc7281.jpg