The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I see Nottingham Forest have drawn the Gunners in the cup ....

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had a ticket for tonight and had the day off from work to make a day of it and now stuck at home isolating. Gutted.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That first half was some of the best Gunners football I've ever seen. Then after not giving an obvious penalty on City and Ederson they give one that's almost identical to us and we implode. Should have won that but it's hard to beat City let alone when they get the calls.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see Nottingham Forest have drawn the Gunners in the cup ....

Might not happen this weekend.

View: https://twitter.com/APresserV2/status/1478505975153934344?t=QLycPDHGxp8D4nE_x0Ynuw&s=19

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C5D8DDC3-7026-4741-851E-A21DBE391920.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Granit Xhaka could never play for The Arsenal again and it would be too soon. Get this clown the hell out.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Why do we not have one yet?

Who are your team and why?
Damn. Just saw this. I have many teams, but my #1 is LAFC in the MLS.

But since my mom was German, we went to Germany a lot to see my grandparents, so I really got into it over there, so, my other teams I like in no particular order:

Hertha
Kilmarnock
Inter
Fenerbaçe
Herrenveen
Brugge
FC Basel
Xolos
Boca
Sydney
Wellington
Chelsea*

And of course USMNT

My favorite Football song: The Drug is Football by Vanilla Muffins

* Not the club so much, but because Pulisic plays with them. Once he leaves them, then I don’t care, especially for them wanting to join that fucking Super League.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

But since my mom was German, we went to Germany a lot to see my grandparents, so I really got into it over there, so, my other teams I like in no particular order:

Hertha
Kilmarnock
Inter
Fenerbaçe
Herrenveen
Brugge
FC Basel
Xolos
Boca
Sydney
Wellington
Chelsea*

And of course USMNT

* Not the club so much, but because Pulisic plays with them. Once he leaves them, then I don’t care, especially for them wanting to join that fucking Super League.

Fucking Kilmarnock?! Why?! To be fair, it's the BEST away trip in Scottish football. Loads of cheap bars near the ground.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Fucking Kilmarnock?! Why?! To be fair, it's the BEST away trip in Scottish football. Loads of cheap bars near the ground.
Most of my other teams are because of friends following them. I want no part of the Rangers or Celtic, and a teacher at my school I used to have lunch with a lot aupports Killie, so there ya go.

:laugh2: Love your reaction. I always assumed Killie were pretty innocuous, so I guess I learned something.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Most of my other teams are because of friends following them. I want no part of the Rangers or Celtic, and a teacher at my school I used to have lunch with a lot aupports Killie, so there ya go.

:laugh2: Love your reaction. I always assumed Killie were pretty innocuous, so I guess I learned something.

I want nothing to do with Rangers and Celtic either. My team is Ross County. There is no greater joy on the planet than religiously following a shit local soccer team across the country.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hertha
Kilmarnock
Inter
Fenerbaçe
Herrenveen
Brugge
FC Basel
Xolos
Boca
Sydney
Wellington
Chelsea*

And of course USMNT

Fucking Chelsea, you absolute knob!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hertha
Kilmarnock
Inter
Fenerbaçe
Herrenveen
Brugge
FC Basel
Xolos
Boca
Sydney
Wellington
Chelsea*

And of course USMNT

Fuck Cheslea those c*&ts