The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I'm betting that Laca is moved on. He just doesn't seem to have it this year and we have some talented youth in the attacking third coming along nicely. If Auba wins the Golden Boot that'll be 3 of the last 4 years he won it with the first time being in Germany.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I stayed up late to watch Derby v Forest in the Championship ... Forest should have won 5-0 instead it was a 1-1 draw ... both teams are still in with a good chance to make it into the playoffs.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Anyone watch a lot of German football? Looks like Havertz is also signing for Chelsea shortly. Some people are saying he's their best signing since Hazard but I don't watch a lot of Bundesliga.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just the Jeckyl and Hyde defense strikes again! Played terrible against the Shits then today happens.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That 3rd goal by Rice was a beauty. Good win today in the relegation battle.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't know what to do with myself or how to react. Amazing performance by the D again against a superior team. Auba could have had 4 goals but man back to back great wins.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I just don't know what to do with myself or how to react. Amazing performance by the D again against a superior team. Auba could have had 4 goals but man back to back great wins.

Glad to see Arteta’s management showing dividends

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
wUnj99FhJd0y0a-UQ0bXPZhQQK0YKOL4HGQ7s1iQy2ks5HS8mOqqwEZFajx3Y2py64c41ZurX4FFeh2sxxWmzxSKGKBH3m...jpg

TK42-RAM

And I thought it couldn't get any worse supporting Nottingham Forest...

Lose or draw seven games during the year in stoppage time ... so should have well and truly been embedded in the top 6 ... and now they bottle it. The mental fragility of this club is astounding.

:cry:

TK42-RAM

It was bad.

Just as bad as 2007 where we made the playoffs played Yeovil Town -- beat them 0-2 in the away leg and were 1-1 at home looking Wembley in the face ... until the 82nd minute mark ... where we proceeded to lose 2-5.

Our next move is normally to sack the Manager.

15 Managers from 1889-1993 v 30 Managers from 1993-2020.

I hope for once we retain the Manager - and the players use the defeat to work harder and improve mentally and physically. I'd like to see some stability.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And I thought it couldn't get any worse supporting Nottingham Forest...

Lose or draw seven games during the year in stoppage time ... so should have well and truly been embedded in the top 6 ... and now they bottle it. The mental fragility of this club is astounding.

:cry:
With a name like that IF I were the owner those fuckers would wear green tights. Maybe even a Robin Hood hat for the head coach too... :ROFLMAO: