The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Got my Dortmund gear to go along with signing Erling Håland; what a lovely late Christmas present

7F296AE8-7D3B-4F76-8EC7-FD67CAC16EF8.jpeg

393BB9C8-1502-437B-9C4E-DE406B46020B.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
And that was finally a full performance for Arsenal! We saw hustle, we saw teamwork, we saw them holding formation. And most importantly we saw it for 90 minutes.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s absolutely mustard Olders!! No seriously I don’t know much about him either. I know he was highly rated when he was even younger than he is now but didn’t pull up any trees at Inter. Makes me laugh that everyone has slated Pellegrini and his DoF mate for the signings they made as “Sullivan didn’t meddle anymore” yet we are still linked with the same players from when Pellegrini was here. Complete joke as always.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Leeds stay down, horrible horrible supporters.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Leeds stay down, horrible horrible supporters.
Ozil made a couple social media posts about that. Also some of them were straight asses in the Reddit threads though that’s not rare for reddit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of these days we'll get back to playing 90 minutes of good soccer.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it looks like a $4 million loan that could see $2 million in escalators and another $4 million to buy in the summer. One CB at least will be leaving in the summer window with Saliba also coming on board then making 6 CB.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope so Olders, we've been crying out for some help in central midfield for quite a while now. Never seen him play though so will have to wait and see how he gets on and adapts to our football.