The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are multiple reports the Sousa interest isn’t real it’s just an agent pushing for more money like a Rodgers got from LC. And more reports that they’re focusing on Ancelotti which could be the same.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
There are multiple reports the Sousa interest isn’t real it’s just an agent pushing for more money like a Rodgers got from LC. And more reports that they’re focusing on Ancelotti which could be the same.

Well the Marcelino rumors aren’t going away like i’d have hoped

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok West Ham fans I have a very serious question for you! I've always used the term Hammers for you guys but I saw somebody use the term Irons today on the NBC studio show. What's the proper term or are either ok? Help a fella out!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Either are fine Olders. Irons comes from Thames Ironworks which was the original name of the team when they were founded in 1895. Thames Ironworks was a shipbuilding company. Hammers comes from the two hammers on the badge, which is a shout out to our industrial background.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Oh hell no

Paulo Sousa....... holy shit.....this shit is getting brutal

Wow Kroenke really turned Arsenal into a soulless corporation. I hope the supporters can boycott this en masse.

I will suddenly be watching a lot of German soccer.

Bundesliga is fun to watch this year, especially with Bayern having a down year. Glad Dortmund found their groove with the 3-4-3.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bundesliga is fun to watch this year, especially with Bayern having a down year. Glad Dortmund found their groove with the 3-4-3.
Gladbach is a team I seem to see on TV a lot so kind of rooting for them. They've improved over the past couple of seasons. The first time I watched them they were a mid table team who's in 2nd now I think.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bench Kola and never play him for the club ever again! The fool had that shot going right for him and he ducked out of the way allowing a clean score.

Edit: And another one failing to mark his man the guy's wide open for a tap in. This defense is going to make me drink at 8am on a Sunday morning.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No it's going to take a new CB to come in with Saliba next year and depth at the wing backs along with a change in the midfield. Attack is ok but the defense is just atrocious.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor