The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I physically can't listen to laurenson. He's so negative, sarcastic and patronising. I'd rather watch on mute.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That Costa Rica game was brilliant. The England game is really entertaining too. Been a great tourney so far

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Who saw that Costa Rica result coming?
Massive kudos to the Ticos.

England v Italy was entertaining, though I would have liked to see England win.

Getting ready for Japan v Ivory Coast. Rooting for Japan and hoping for a good match.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
don't watch too much soccer but I definitely get into the World Cup.

Obviously rooting for the US but I do like Italy cause Super Mario's crazy :ROFLMAO:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
BIH playing Messi and Arg tough. too bad about the O.G. BIH need to jump on that rebound.

Not sure how much it was deserved, a 70 minute period there where USA couldn't complete a pass in the opposition half, but I'm sure they'll take the 3 points and get out of dodge.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The Cup has been great. The U.S not so much but I will take the W. They better play sharper or Renaldo is going to give them a lesson in top tier soccer.