The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My expectations going forward are we continue to play undisciplined football and be our own worse enemy. Have they given us ANY reason to expect different? We need an identity change. We need a coach that actually does put a disciplined team on the field and doesn't just say "yeah, we gotta get better there" and we never do.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I hate to say it but this looks like the Rams of the Anaheim days. Totally inept.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I did hear the Rams marketing department just changed the team's slogan from "Defend Our Turf" to "Come Play on Our Turf Because We'll Make You Look Great!"

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Remember when the Rams won?

Oh yeah, that was so long ago, I completely forgot that it happened

LooNaTik83

Flop enough?...Foles fumbles when no one touched him? Come on man!

ViperLjs

Rookie
My expectations going forward are we continue to play undisciplined football and be our own worse enemy. Have they given us ANY reason to expect different? We need an identity change. We need a coach that actually does put a disciplined team on the field and doesn't just say "yeah, we gotta get better there" and we never do.

The thing that bugs me the most is that there is ZERO accountability, ever. The same players can screw up, over and over and over again, making the same damn mistakes, and all Fisher ever does is pat 'em on the back, say "we'll fix that," and roll the same guy back out there. Nothing ever changes. The guy is simply too nice to his players; nobody is afraid to screw up with him at the helm.

khel72

Rookie
It would be nice if our coaches at least pretend to look like they care. For freak sakes throw a clipboard or something!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The thing that bugs me the most is that there is ZERO accountability, ever. The same players can screw up, over and over and over again, making the same damn mistakes, and all Fisher ever does is pat 'em on the back, say "we'll fix that," and roll the same guy back out there. Nothing ever changes. The guy is simply too nice to his players; nobody is afraid to screw up with him at the helm.
That is a good point. Where is the accountability?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to go back to the off season when 'Sack City' and 'AFROS' were at least a possibility in my mind.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
At least we are consistent. We have consistently SUCKED for 10 straight years. Only the Raiders suck as much as us. Sad. Ain't easy being a Rams fan. I have to face a real dickhead Eagles fan tomorrow at work too. Can't wait.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I want to go back to the off season when 'Sack City' and 'AFROS' were at least a possibility in my mind.

We are now known as SDOPC. Now if someone can guess that I will give them $10,000.00 ROD Dollars! Good Luck.

ViperLjs

Rookie
At least we are consistent. We have consistently SUCKED for 10 straight years. Only the Raiders suck as much as us. Sad. Ain't easy being a Rams fan. I have to face a real dickhead Eagles fan tomorrow at work too. Can't wait.
Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I keep doing this to myself. Every year I buy into the hype and think it's going to be different, just to be crushed by the terrible reality of the team over and over again. I think the team has put more sadness into my life than enjoyment for a long time now.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damnit. Will Fletcher ever learn how to actually play the ball?

Sorry - flashbacks to him in a Rams uniform. Complimenting Britt on a great play doesnt belong in a vent thread.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Coaching. Nuff said.[/QUOT

Coaching is a bIg problem I agree. These players have been playing football all their lives. Did they forget the basics like tackling, blocking and catching? I love the Rams but they rip your heart out every week.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I keep doing this to myself. Every year I buy into the hype and think it's going to be different, just to be crushed by the terrible reality of the team over and over again. I think the team has put more sadness into my life than enjoyment for a long time now.
I know, me too. I don't know why I keep doing it.

People need to be cut today

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so technically we've outscored Philly on offense 21-20. oh except two fumble TDs