The Official Rams vs. Eagles Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Joyner is a FUCKING JOKE!

What a useless, utterly wasteful selection.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I can honestly say that there is nothing good to say about our coaching staff at this point in time. They have done zero to improve this team. All three units are terrible in so many different ways. ZERO discipline on this team, and it's obvious. This sucks...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'd rather give it a year with Fisher and hope that it turns around

It will never happen. He is on the cusp of losing this team completely. When the guys in the locker room don't trust you they won't play for you. Fisher is done. This team is done and we will see a significant change in the off-season. I hate even saying things like this but it is inevitable. I really thought Fisher was going to turn this franchise around but it's obvious it will never happen.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It will never happen. He is on the cusp of losing this team completely. When the guys in the locker room don't trust you they won't play for you. Fisher is done. This team is done and we will see a significant change in the off-season. I hate even saying things like this but it is inevitable. I really thought Fisher was going to turn this franchise around but it's obvious it will never happen.
Remember how we all wanted Vermiel fired after 1998? Give him one more year

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ya, I turned the game off and am doing something productive.
I'm turning in my old cell phone for money.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
OVERTHROWING I've been saying all year Davis floats them soooo high on 6'3 receivers.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Tavon austin is killing me... He almost never runs upfield.

Okay, THANK YOU.
I thought I was the only one noticing that.
It's like, geez dude, just run upfield and create your own openings sometimes.
Unreal.

LooNaTik83

Zac Stacy fumbles. And Kendricks makes a tackle around 3 defenders? Kendricks!

I'm actually losing faith in the integrity of football as a whole. Blah. Like Don Draper said FML.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I remember when Vermiel was horrible because he ran the team the way He wanted......and then the team forced him to fire coaches and go a different route with an offensive genius and not an average one.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not as upset with Snead as I am with Fisher at this point. We HAVE talent on this team. It's not Snead's fault that they are so gawd damned undisciplined, that's on the coaches and it starts with Fisher.
Yes and No. We do have talent, but so does every team. It is the lack of talent at key positions and overrated picks that bug me with Snead. Look back at our last 3 drafts and free agency periods and tell me you are happy. We have too many 'good' players and not enough 'great' ones. Maybe that is coaching, maybe it is not, but I know what I see on the field is utter dog shit. Undisciplined dog shit at that. The top of this team has failed us miserably.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well boys, it's time to move on from Schotty. this team is better than what they're playing. The coaching is terrible.

ViperLjs

Rookie
If we hear the same old bullshit from Fisher again after this game I'm gonna lose my mind. It's a miracle this team has any fans left after the way they play week in and week out.