The official Aaron Donald holdout thread - #Questfor100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
HOLY crap! HOW IS THIS HOLDOUT STILL HAPPENNING! WHAT PLANET AM I ON? I'll say one thing, people, AND THAT'S THAT SOME PEOPLE BETTER GET THEIR crap TOGETHER, AND I MEAN PRONTO, BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE START TO LOSE THEIR crap! AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT FLIPPING OFF A BAD DRIVER OR RAISING YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU DISCOVER YOUR KID'S BEEN IN YOUR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AGAIN. I'M TALKING FULL BLOWN MICHAEL DOUGLAS IN FALLING freaking DOWN crap! NOW WE CAN POINT FINGERS ALL DAY TRYING GUESS WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO CRACK AROUND HERE BUT I'M NOT TAKING THIS LYING DOWN! Partly because my socks are a little tight, and now that I notice, they're totally different colors. THE POINT IS, I'LL FOREGO THE "IT WASN'T OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR " SPEECH AND JUST SAY WE NEED TO UNITE! UNITE AT THE MOST COLLECTIVELY CONVENIENT HOOTERS, GET RELATIVELY HAMMERED, AND THEN MARCH ON WASHINGTON WITH OUR DEMANDS! WHAT ARE OUR DEMANDS? 1, AARON DONALD IS TO BE SIGNED IMMEDIATELY! 2, THE PSL'S ARE RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED. AND 3, CAN WE PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET 2 BROKE GIRLS OFF THE AIR? it would also be nice if we could swap our game to monday night so AD has some practice time. NOW WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN "SERENITY NOW" GIF, GOD DAMNIT!

75DD8567-1550-4DFF-9F86-279286A40270-549-00000067DC959A76.gif

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
HOLY crap! HOW IS THIS HOLDOUT STILL HAPPENNING! WHAT PLANET AM I ON? I'll say one thing, people, AND THAT'S THAT SOME PEOPLE BETTER GET THEIR crap TOGETHER, AND I MEAN PRONTO, BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE START TO LOSE THEIR crap! AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT FLIPPING OFF A BAD DRIVER OR RAISING YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU DISCOVER YOUR KID'S BEEN IN YOUR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AGAIN. I'M TALKING FULL BLOWN MICHAEL DOUGLAS IN FALLING freaking DOWN crap! NOW WE CAN POINT FINGERS ALL DAY TRYING GUESS WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO CRACK AROUND HERE BUT I'M NOT TAKING THIS LYING DOWN! Partly because my socks are a little tight, and now that I notice, they're totally different colors. THE POINT IS, I'LL FOREGO THE "IT WASN'T OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR " SPEECH AND JUST SAY WE NEED TO UNITE! UNITE AT THE MOST COLLECTIVELY CONVENIENT HOOTERS, GET RELATIVELY HAMMERED, AND THEN MARCH ON WASHINGTON WITH OUR DEMANDS! WHAT ARE OUR DEMANDS? 1, AARON DONALD IS TO BE SIGNED IMMEDIATELY! 2, THE PSL'S ARE RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED. AND 3, CAN WE PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET 2 BROKE GIRLS OFF THE AIR? it would also be nice if we could swap our game to monday night so AD has some practice time. NOW WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN "SERENITY NOW" GIF, GOD DAMNIT!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcQmHJiTdxE

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
-BREAKING NEWS
There is a recent update in the Aaron Donald saga.
According to reports, there is nothing new to report

Perfectly fitting update for the situation. The only thing better is if he was to sign in a few hours.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have to keep it interesting. Lol

Maybe he landed at John Wayne Airport or maybe Burbank.
There are also Airports in Van Nuys and Oxnard that can Handle nice size Private Jets and then there's Santa Monica Airport! ( Just for your General Knowledge!)

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
There are also Airports in Van Nuys and Oxnard that can Handle nice size Private Jets and then there's Santa Monica Airport! ( Just for your General Knowledge!)

Plus, DOD allowed Cowboys charter to land at Point Mugu. Surely AD is important enough to land there too!