The mother of all polls (LEMONGATE)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What kind of donuts are the ones that have lemon in them?

• Lemon filled

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Lemon jelly

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think we've filled this thread with wise opinions.

A donut employee resident expert, cream vs creamy, dictionary definitions, the largest donut seller in the nation, it's a wrap.

Sorry. But I have had lots of employees over the years. While I appreciate their hard work and dedication, the names I list on my website and menus will always trump what one of them may recall from back in the "olden days".

Again - Here it is in black and white for all to see: http://www.winchells.com/images/download_files/Winchells_Nutrition_083111.pdf
Page 3

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ah, reopening the polls after you lost?

Well, okay. I guess you can lose even worse if you want to.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah, reopening the polls after you lost?

Well, okay. I guess you can lose even worse if you want to.
Nah... the vote originally never had a close date - as you well know. And who the heck ever heard of June 16th as an election day? But nice try at closing the poll at a time that I had already messaged you that I would be out for a few days. Pretty sneaky.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah... the vote originally never had a close date - as you well know. And who the heck ever heard of June 16th as an election day?
Well, it was originally a week long poll, but *somehow* the close date became 'unchecked'.
You can leave it open forever if you want. I'll just win every day.

Chicken dinner.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Except of course you know it recorded the votes backwards your's AND mine so................jelly it is.
Very astute observation my fellow Lemon Jelly Filled donut voter. Clearly there has been some rigging of the voting mechanism. I voted "Lemon Jelly" yet it shows that I voted "Lemon filled". Need I also bring up that this vote is originating from Florida? Now I am not holding anything against the fine voters of Florida - quite the contrary. I am only brining up that there has often been questions about how voting has been tabulated and whether the votes originating out of Florida have been accurate. Looks like we are dealing with yet another questionable count.

And think about it. Here's what my opponent recently had to say about the vote:
I'm disappointed. There should be about 40-50 votes on this by now.

So is this poll really counting all the votes? I agree that there should be many more votes. Fishy indeed.

And there's this:
upload_2014-6-17_12-17-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-17_12-18-57.png
    upload_2014-6-17_12-18-57.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 200

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well, it was originally a week long poll, but *somehow* the close date became 'unchecked'.
You can leave it open forever if you want. I'll just win every day.

Chicken dinner.
Actually, I noted from the beginning that the close date box was NOT checked. I thought that kind of peculiar but I figured you were just allowing for absentees and such. Little did I know you were only opening it up for you to set an arbitrary close date. The lengths you will go to in order to declare yourself the "winner". Chicken Dinner my arse.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm feeling really bad right now. It's reached the point where 503 is just embarrassing himself. He is a fellow rams fan after all.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah? So your DD reference comes up first followed by several Lemon Jelly Filled donut references.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
10015648_768546689830097_5633710791613422685_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Scoreboard.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - Gross. I was just looking at some stuff and Dunkin Donuts' Lemon Filled donut has what it calls Yellow Icing on it. Once again, your source is totally flawed. That's just freaking nasty and in no way resembles a Lemon Jelly Filled donut. No wonder so many around the country are grossed out by the idea of a "Lemon Filled donut". They have probably had ONE Dunkin Donuts Lemon Filled donut and I really can't blame them for never wanting to try another. I can't help but think if you had ever actually eaten a true Lemon Jelly Filled donut, you would see the err of your ways. They are wonderful donut sugar (kinda like powdered sugar) coated (sometimes glazed), Lemon Jelly Filled goodness. None of that lemon curd or custard-like substance but beautiful, semi-clear, smooth, lemony, JELLY.

Lemon Icing on a donut? That sounds disgusting!