The mother of all polls (LEMONGATE)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What kind of donuts are the ones that have lemon in them?

• Lemon filled

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Lemon jelly

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamzFanz

Damnit
Again - it's not what some may call it. It's whether it exists. And I've already proven that Lemon Jelly AND Lemon Jelly Filled donuts do indeed exist.

Only in error. I think all of your info comes from lemon party org.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well, now that X stole my dad's life video and gave me no credit even though I stole it fair and square, I may need to rethink my position.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well, now that X stole my dad's life video and gave me no credit even though I stole it fair and square, I may need to rethink my position.
So you are saying my opponent is a thief as well? This from inside the beltway folks. Oh the depths this Mr. "X" will go to.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So you are saying my opponent is a thief as well? This from inside the beltway folks. Oh the depths this Mr. "X" will go to.
I'm not your opponent anymore. Now it's the masses.

Chicken dinner.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Or the more likely scenario is ... great minds think alike. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So, random coincidence?

I buy it!

I could never be a Jelly.
Yeah, we posted it on the same day for the same purpose at different times on different forums.

Happy coincidence day.