The Mandalorian Season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
ugh, I'm waiting on the girl to get done showering so we can watch this episode! Come on already lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEq4mhWxHAM

tenor.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just watched a show about the directors of Mando.
One of them, Rick Famuyiwa, is a Rams fan. He wears a Rams shirt while on set directing one of the episodes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another great episode just sad there's only 2 more this season.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Another great episode just sad there's only 2 more this season.

This show sure understands its fans, doesn't it? It never ceases to amuse me how much satisfaction a single episode of this show can give me compared to any of the new trilogy films.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
This show sure understands its fans, doesn't it? It never ceases to amuse me how much satisfaction a single episode of this show can give me compared to any of the new trilogy films.
Same here. I find the mandolorian better than the movies so far.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually enjoyed the new films, all of the films honestly. I appreciate them for the new story they add to the SW universe.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I actually enjoyed the new films, all of the films honestly. I appreciate them for the new story they add to the SW universe.
I didn't dislike them. I saw each as soon as I could and was excited each time. I enjoyed them to varying degrees, but they were more star wars, which is always a good thing.
I see it simply as there could be more starwars movies made or not. I prefer they keep them coming. Not that I'm all for quantity over quality, just the more times people take a swing, the more likely we fans are to get something really good, like Mando.

My comment was more about how much cheaper and faster the TV series is to make, yet some episodes are as exciting and fun for me as any of the new films, with perhaps the exceptions of Rogue 1 and The Force Awakened, my favorites of the bunch.

I also like how the show can be so Star Wars without really having to tinker with sacred characters. An advantage the new films didn't have. Those filmmakers were going to upset people no matter what decisions they made with Luke, Han and Leia.

Last edited:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
One of them, Rick Famuyiwa, is a Rams fan. He wears a Rams shirt while on set directing one of the episodes.

I remember watching that -- it's amazing how my opinion of people just increases 1000% when they're wearing Ram paraphernalia!!

:fistbump:

Q729

Legend
Was that the Gallery series they have on Disney+?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Was that the Gallery series they have on Disney+?
Tbh I don't know what it was called. I was on the Disney app and after the most recent episode it just went into a "making of" kind of special like it was up next in que.

Q729

Legend
My comment was more about how much cheaper and faster the TV series is to make, yet some episodes are as exciting and fun for me as any of the new films, with perhaps the exceptions of Rogue 1 and The Force Awakened, my favorites of the bunch.

Man, Rogue One is the shit. I think I saw that thing like 8 times in the theater; every time friends or family wanted to go see it. Haven't seen it in a few years now. Jeez, time flies...

Q729

Legend
Tbh I don't know what it was called. I was on the Disney app and after the most recent episode it just went into a "making of" kind of special like it was up next in que.
Yeah I think that's it. The whole series is like a behind the scenes of Mando. I ended up watching it because I was fiending, and the 2nd season hadn't started yet. ha