The Mandalorian Season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This season has been amazing, don't want it or the show to ever end.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Whoever said "Gina I know you're big boned, but..." earlier, thanks. I keep thinking of that comment every time she shows up now!

And in a damn good way. She is a fine looking woman.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
EpGDko-UUAEDm-L.jpeg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Am I the only one that doesn't like Boba Fett and is disappointed he's part of the show now? I love everything else. It's one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. That's my only gripe and it's a small one.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Am I the only one that doesn't like Boba Fett and is disappointed he's part of the show now? I love everything else. It's one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. That's my only gripe and it's a small one.

I'm on the fence.
I liked the character in Empire, then he was quickly disposed of in ROTJ.
With his reappearance, the show should have covered a flashback as to how he escaped the sarlacc.
Much like Solo in The Force Awakens, I wanted to know so much what he had been doing, him and Chewie, but that would have been a film on its own.

Therefore, maybe Fett would have been great with a whole episode devoted to him.
I also don't want him to take anything away form Mando because he's a great character.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Boba Fett................

this whole season has felt like Mando is just a guest star in his own show , we had the Bo-Katan Show , followed by the Ahsoka Tano Show , followed by the Boba Fett Show , followed by the Bill Burr Show

as far as Boba Fett , it's been rumored now , that a Boba Fett mini Series is already in production , which is odd , considering there was no mention of Boba Fett at all at Disney's Investor Day the other day , so that leaves me to believe they have something up their sleeve concerning Boba Fett that their keeping it a secert till after this weeks episode

now again , these are just rumors ....................

their going to kill Boba Fett off in the season final , and the upcoming Boba Fett mine series will be a prequel to the Mandalorian , but can't really do any speculation till after this weeks episode

also heard rumors that Temuera Morrison has been cast for the Obi Wan Kenobi series where he'll play Rex from The Clone Wars , probably along with some other clones

other rumors , this episode will be over 50 minutes long and most likely directed by Jon Favreau , but have a heard a couple rumors that it's actually directed by George Lucas himself , but i doubt it

one question I do have , if a Force sensitive person shows up looking for baby Yoda , how will they even know where to look , their all long gone from the temple rock thingy , their probably half way across the galaxy

Rex1.jpg

Q729

Legend
one question I do have , if a Force sensitive person shows up looking for baby Yoda , how will they even know where to look , their all long gone from the temple rock thingy , their probably half way across the galaxy

Well, I don't know how this guy's (Quinlan Vos) force abilities work, but he seems to be able to see people's minds or something when touching objects they've touched before. So maybe someone with a similar ability will find the rock.

As for not announcing a Fett show, I think if they did that then they'd give away the fact that he lives, unless of course they do the prequel thing that you mentioned.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Who is Moff Gideon's Comm Officer you probably find yourself asking , well , yourself

she's been in like two or three episodes now , with actual speaking parts..................lol

lots of rumors and theories out there

her real name is Katy O'Brian , and she's a trained martial artist , so that leads me to believe her roll will be more then just a Comms Officer

some think she's a double agent , but for who ?

my thoughts is she's Moss Gideon's personal body guard , and we'll see a big Cara Dune vs Comms Officer show down in the season final

again , thats just my theory , one of many , but why else would you hire a trained martial artist to play a simple Comms Officer..........lol

either way , I still think she has a larger roll to play

EnSJiZpXcAUPocs.jpg

DqJ1kv2VAAA8O2E.jpg

th

guess we'll find out tomorrow....................or not

tumblr_pmpze13Lqa1tv9ctro1_500.gifv

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kinda thought it was going to be that person coming to Grogu! What an ending :D