The Mandalorian Season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terrible news this isn't cool she's off the show.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That sucks. Stupid to let her go for that.
Yeah, I read a few articles about people being mad at her but none of them ever pointed to anything she said that was actually offensive, mean, or disrespectful. The worst I saw of it was her liking some posts that were questionable.

I'm not seeing she didn't actually do something wrong but I never saw it if she did.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyone convinced that social media serves any beneficial purpose whatsoever? Man do I miss the pre-internet utopia. Now it’s just an organized lynch mob (both sides) with members trying to achieve the high score in morality.

I read everything she said, and I have just one question.

So what? Seriously. So. Fucking. What. Was she saying any of that in her dialogue on the show? No. She had those beliefs for years, and nobody knew. They just liked her on the show. But as soon as someone gets wind of her “wrongthink “, everyone has to turn on their default programming and chastise her straight out of a job. And for what? Because she has opinions about shit? The fuck do you care what she thinks? Lol. We’re all effectively idiots now. Welcome to the post-revolutionary world of moral enlightenment.

05C62F79-246E-4893-8FFF-4E84DD9DF3C4.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone convinced that social media serves any beneficial purpose whatsoever? Man do I miss the pre-internet utopia. Now it’s just an organized lynch mob (both sides) with members trying to achieve the high score in morality.

I read everything she said, and I have just one question.

So what? Seriously. So. Fucking. What. Was she saying any of that in her dialogue on the show? No. She had those beliefs for years, and nobody knew. They just liked her on the show. But as soon as someone gets wind of her “wrongthink “, everyone has to turn on their default programming and chastise her straight out of a job. And for what? Because she has opinions about shit? The fuck do you care what she thinks? Lol. We’re all effectively idiots now. Welcome to the post-revolutionary world of moral enlightenment.

View attachment 43644
What amazes me is Hollywood has made movies about exactly what she said. Yet todays Hollywood has convinced people that what she said was wrong so the cancel lemming culture wins out.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think social media has been incredibly bad for our society - especially to the extent that we have completely lost the distinction between facts and opinions.

Cancel culture? I take it case by case - honestly, I'm not invested enough in this girl to go back and read what she wrote to form an opinion worthy of sharing in her case.

But I am interested in free speech. I think in a free society we should all be free to air our opinions. But being free to speak your mind doesn't mean that it may not have blowback. Just as any of us should be free to speak our minds, people should be free to call for boycotts, companies should be free to respond to boycotts, etc.

If one of my employees on their own free time starting spewing their personal opinions that went viral enough that it started to be bad for my business - I would probably let them go. I'm not saying that the mob SHOULD rule but in business, the mob DOES rule. The internet just makes it much easier for the mob to coordinate their efforts.

I would have watched next season of Mando if she were on the show and I will watch anyway now that she isn't. I can't remember ever caring enough about an issue that I boycotted a company that I otherwise wanted to patronize because they did or did not cave to the mob.

I think its important that we be consistent. This isn't all that different from Kaep getting blackballed and those who were up in arms over that shouldn't feel differently about this just because they believed in the cause or vise versa.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I saw this thread, and wouldnt open it until I watched this show. Kept hearing how great it was. So a couple weeks ago I gave it a shot and thought it was really good. Didnt want to read this thread until I finished season 2 to avoid spoilers.
Well then with 2 episodes to go I saw they fired Gina Carano, and am so disgusted I wont finish the season or watch anything else they produce. What a disgrace

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
This actually leaked a couple days ago , I thought after it leaked Disney would just go ahead and release it offically , but nothing yet

if'n ya wanna watch , you'll have to check out this twitter page , before it gets taken down

also

have read several rumors , now these are just rumors , but the rumors are , is that Boba Fett will appear in The Mandalorian season 3 , and that he will be back to his badass self

View: https://twitter.com/Samlalo170/status/1548060221687283713