The Mandalorian Season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the dude at the end

without giving any spoilers away

is he , or isn't he ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm thinking that he's gotta be.

Good stuff!

Fuck... now I have to wait till next Friday for another one.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Check this out bois...

I just went upstairs and snooped around one of my son's old Star Wars stuff. He's got a crap load stored in giant Tupperware things.
20201030_222636.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Check this out bois...

I just went upstairs and snooped around one of my son's old Star Wars stuff. He's got a crap load stored in giant Tupperware things.View attachment 40514
I still have my original Boba Fett figure from when I was a kid the 1970's

it's been sitting on our garage window sill , for at least 20 years now , maybe more

I have no idea how it got there , it's been picked up and looked at a few times , but always finds it's self , back on the window sill

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I still have my original Boba Fett figure from when I was a kid the 1970's

it's been sitting on our garage window sill , for at least 20 years now , maybe more

I have no idea how it got there , it's been picked up and looked at a few times , but always finds it's self , back on the window sill

My son's stuff is all from back then. When he was very young... he used to ask for the original stuff. We have a place close buy that sells old collectable stuff like that... let's just say that I spent some good money there for him.

Amazingly... he still has all of it. It's in perfect shape too as you can see from that pic.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My son's stuff is all from back then. When he was very young... he used to ask for the original stuff. We have a place close buy that sells old collectable stuff like that... let's just say that I spent some good money there for him.

Amazingly... he still has all of it. It's in perfect shape too as you can see from that pic.
I myself , didn't have a whole lot of Star wars toys , but I have a younger brother who is 7 years younger then me , he had an entire toy chest full of Star wars figures and vehicles

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I myself , didn't have a whole lot of Star wars toys , but I have a younger brother who is 7 years younger then me , he had an entire toy chest full of Star wars figures and vehicles

I think I had some when I was a kid, but I didn't collect them.

The weird thing about my son (one of my twins) who did collect them... none of his brothers gave one crap about it. He was ate up with it for some reason... and he wanted all the original Star Wars stuff that was out when you and I were just kids. Until he started wanting that stuff... I had no idea that people had actually collected that stuff from back in the day and never even removed it from it's original packaging.

Well... my son removed it from the original packaging when he got his hands on em. LOL. However, like I said, he kept all of it together and protected in some large Tupperware things. They are all still like new. Lots of action figures and all the stuff that came with each of them. Pretty cool. I'm sure that it's something he could easily sell and I think he plans on doing that now.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
still technically just a rumor , as Disney has confirmed NOTHING

other rumors of who will also be showing up this season

Temuera Morrison has been cast as Boba Fett , he played Jango Fett (Boba’s father) in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

TemueraMorrison-BobaFett.jpg

Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano , a hugely popular character from the Clone Wars series , defiantly a fan service here

CEC50EFE-D157-42D7-B131-B25561179BD0.jpeg

Katee Sackhoff will portray Bo Katan Kryze , ,Katee Sackhoff also does the voice of Bo Katan Kryze,on the animated series The Clone Wars

Bo Katan Kryze,was also the previous owner on the Dark Saber , which is now in the possession Moff Gideon , so I'm guessing the Mandalorian's are gonna wanna get it back in season two

sackoffbotan913.jpg

just a few things to look forward to in season 2
Fan service had basically been everything cool/profitable about Star Wars for a long time. For example, George Lucas hated that people liked Boba Fett so much. That's why him killed Fett in the beginning of Return. Buuuuut everybody still looked him, so Boba Fett gets out so that more books and crap can be written about him. Suddenly his back story, instead of being just another bounty hunter like Lucas imagined, is that he's the most bad ass bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

I would even say the same thing about Darth Vader. What about the original trilogy says that he's the most bad ass and feed enforcer of the empire, capable of taking down entire battalions by himself? Or that he's one of the most powerful force users in forever.? None of it. But the crowds love Darth Vader, so the back story gets changed.

That franchise is literally built on a foundation of retconning for can service.

And I'm not hating. Star Was it's awesome. Lucas was an awful planner as far as backstory and a different universe goes, but the people who did continuity for the extended universe (now legacy) knew what was up and how to milk that cash cow.