LEGEND The "Last Thing I Bought" Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've been waiting for like 3 months for these bar stools to finally be delivered. Just in time for the Super Bowl... but they should have been here weeks ago. I think the LTL truck driver who delivered them is a meth-head or worse. The fucktard has been calling me for 3 weeks telling me that he will "be there tomorrow between these hours" and he'd never show up or call. I wanted to let him have it over the phone, but I didn't want my bar stools fucked with, so I was forced to chill. Good thing my wife was there for the delivery yesterday without me.

Anyway... they are leather with an extra layer of crocodile skin over the top and down the whole back. They are sturdy as fuck, spin around 360°, and super kush.

View attachment 64379
What's that sitting on the table next to the basketball ?:thinking:

Cool chairs

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What's that sitting on the table next to the basketball ?:thinking:

Cool chairs

LOLOLOLOL. My wife took that pic yesterday when they were delivered. I didn't even notice it until your eagle eyes pointed it out.

That damn chalice needs a good cleaning.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
PXL_20231202_035228414~2.jpg

Hand forged and built by my Nephew at Iron Sands of Malibu. $800 knife and a real work of art that cuts like a scalpel. My wife bought it for me for my birthday and I just received it the other day. Of course he cut us a deal but he's selling a bunch of them to some of the finest chefs out there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And then there's this. Cera-coated Citadel 45acp. Not the most expensive 1911s out there but the trigger pull is beautiful and it shoots great. I got it for $400 which is a real steal. Now I have to load a bunch of 45s for it.
PXL_20231211_235555193~2.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
View attachment 64390
Hand forged and built by my Nephew at Iron Sands of Malibu. $800 knife and a real work of art that cuts like a scalpel. My wife bought it for me for my birthday and I just received it the other day. Of course he cut us a deal but he's selling a bunch of them to some of the finest chefs out there.

You gotta tell me how you like using that beauty... and what you think it works best on. I've been looking at those for a while and I wonder how user friendly it would be say with things like onions and peppers, or is it really meant for meats.

I just like the thought of wielding one of those around while I'm in the kitchen. That look alone may force me to get one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You gotta tell me how you like using that beauty... and what you think it works best on. I've been looking at those for a while and I wonder how user friendly it would be say with things like onions and peppers, or is it really meant for meats.

I just like the thought of wielding one of those around while I'm in the kitchen. That look alone may force me to get one.
It works great on veggies. It's actually better on veggies than meats and it's great on meats. And I'll tell you, the edge on it is ridiculously sharp. I don't use a rocking motion like I do my chef knives - rather a straight chop. I'll see if I can send you a couple videos of me cutting some carrots and potatoes. I'm not the fastest with a knife but it's me slowing the knife down. :LOL: It literally glides through carrots. It laughs at onions and peppers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It works great on veggies. It's actually better on veggies than meats and it's great on meats. And I'll tell you, the edge on it is ridiculously sharp. I don't use a rocking motion like I do my chef knives - rather a straight chop. I'll see if I can send you a couple videos of me cutting some carrots and potatoes. I'm not the fastest with a knife but it's me slowing the knife down. :LOL: It literally glides through carrots. It laughs at onions and peppers.

I'd love to see it in action. Wow... it sounds like I'm gonna have to get one now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd love to see it in action. Wow... it sounds like I'm gonna have to get one now.
If you go to @PigFeathersBBQ on YouTube there are three videos of me using the knife. I'm not one of those fancy knife weilding chefs but you can see how the knife glides through stuff.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If you go to @PigFeathersBBQ on YouTube there are three videos of me using the knife. I'm not one of those fancy knife weilding chefs but you can see how the knife glides through stuff.

Damn it Stu. That thing is awesome.

$800 for it though. I've seen some other big blades like that on Instagram... but they aren't $800... so I bet those won't do the same job as the one you have. They look the same as far as size though.

Now I'm gonna stew over considering spending that much on an onion chopper like yours. Pun intended. Sonofabitch!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Damn it Stu. That thing is awesome.

$800 for it though. I've seen some other big blades like that on Instagram... but they aren't $800... so I bet those won't do the same job as the one you have. They look the same as far as size though.

Now I'm gonna stew over considering spending that much on an onion chopper like yours. Pun intended. Sonofabitch!
I get it. It's a functional piece of hand made art. But it's definitely pricey. I used some others that my dad bought and they were just not as balanced or functional. I've only tried a couple though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I get it. It's a functional piece of hand made art. But it's definitely pricey. I used some others that my dad bought and they were just not as balanced or functional. I've only tried a couple though.

I do a tremendous amount of chopping. That thing is probably worth every penny.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I love it but it is definitely a pill to swallow. Cheers my brother.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Picked up a couple ONN party speakers from Walmart

and every time since I was a kid , I have my own tradition , when ever I pick up a new music player / upgrade / sprakers , I have one song that I use to test the new speakers

Knock On Wood by Amii Stewart

When I was a kid , there used to be a Disco here called the Rolls Royce , and on Sunday evenings , they would open it up for us youngens

miss those days ..............lol

but anyways , I will always remember in all four corners on the dance floor hung four huge speakers , and every time they would play Knock On Wood by Amii Stewart , and the song got to those really heavy drum beats towards the second half of the song , the building would just shake with those drum beats

so now , every time I get a new music player , like the first song I play on it is Knock On Wood by Amii Stewart and put those new speakers to the test

ba01f9d1-a275-483b-a609-243623944060.1b37b175666a32b6429334daf7a7ca3a.jpeg

better watch out , I got my Disco on today :startstruck:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nak-j_CZ7Ro