The Early and Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Denver / Pittsburgh has been an entertaining game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Even though Wilson benefits from a fantastic run game
Seattle benefits from Wilson being Wilson and you could defend that offense with a rocking chair if he wasn't there creating everything. Don't forget they won 9 games a year ago with him LEADING the team in rushing. They've obviously added a threat via the RB's this year....yet they're still only a .500 team. Frank Clark is the only true threat to rush the passer. Baldwin is a nice player.

I can't think of another NFL player who keeps a team afloat more than Wilson does.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Other than the Browns, most of the football today was hot garbage.

I feel dumber for having watched it.

Kinda looked like the NFL isn't actually a pinball game LOL.

Sorry I had to point it out again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This new OC in Cleveland is doing a good job interviewing for his next job.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Our 50 year record is in jeopardy by Roethlisberger right now. He’s got around 460 yards passing.

Q729

Legend
I never thought I'd find a Steelers/Broncos game entertaining.

I don't know. I thought that was anticlimactic.

Ram65

Legend
Wow Big Ben makes a bad decision on the 3 yard line INT. Denver still alive.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should be a quiet week from my Steelers buddies .:hiding:

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Mayfield looks great. Always liked him just wouldn't have taken him over Darnold. That said, we should all know by now the importance of judging QBs in the first year. I think when all is said and done there will be 3 excellent QBs taken in that draft (Mayfield, Darnold, & Rosen), but again gotta let time do its thing.

Re: Greg Williams I mentioned this when he got the job btw. That going from a pu$$y like Hue to a guy who doesn't mince words in Greg might get the team to respond. And if so along with enough wins it makes the Browns' decision on head coach complicated. Which would be entertaining. I have always like Williams' style (I know I'm in a very small minority there) but that said no way I'd hire him if I'm the Browns. I'd hire a top offensive mind and lock him up so my QB will be covered.
I feel you but I would hire GW and get a Good offensive coordinator. GW knows how to run a team we got lucky with McVay it’s not too many young coaches out there that’s like him.
GW also saw what happened to Fisher first hand and the last couple weeks with him being head coach Mayfield has put up some of his best numbers

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I feel you but I would hire GW and get a Good offensive coordinator. GW knows how to run a team we got lucky with McVay it’s not too many young coaches out there that’s like him.
GW also saw what happened to Fisher first hand and the last couple weeks with him being head coach Mayfield has put up some of his best numbers

The interesting thing about Williams is unlike Fish he can hold down the DC duties while he's coaching the whole thing. IMO guys who cannot bring an edge in gameplanning are not going to hold onto HC jobs in today's NFL. Because of poaching by other teams when you do find success.

But having a young QB is what keeps me from hiring a DC type leader. If I have a veteran QB who is established and knows how to prep and whatnot it's easier to do that. But when it's a young and impressionable QB you don't want him to take steps backward, as doing that is a quick way to the unemployment line. And you simply cannot hold on to a strong offensive mind in today's league, soon as a guy shows he can run a good offense he's gonna be at risk to be poached.

Which, incidentally, is why I am so high on McVay & Phillips as a duo. Absolutely unpoachable. You gotta go after sub game planners to get at our brain trust. (y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Kinda looked like the NFL isn't actually a pinball game LOL.

Sorry I had to point it out again.

No, it isn’t, but much of that is just really crappy football.

I mean some of these offenses remind me of Fisher.

Hey, if these teams want to remain the chaff then fine, but with McVay and Goff, this offense is golden wheat.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Jax has come up with a scapegoat and fired their OC. Going forward which OC candidate would take the job if the front office forces Bortles on them?