The Early and Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still say Wilson is the true definition of an MVP. That's a 3-13 team without him. Same with last season. Most of that roster is trash.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carolina, you had one job, you effing chokers!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Other than the Browns, most of the football today was hot garbage.

I feel dumber for having watched it.

Ellard80

Legend
We need the panthers to beat the Saints... they don't look like they can stop anyone right now on defense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL Can't count on the Panthers or the Giants to do anything right

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Baker looked good today, Rosen off to a good start and Allen had a good game. Darnold is hurt but has had good games to go with the bad like all rookies. Jackson showed some improvement passing but was still mainly a weapon running. This years QB class might not be too bad after all.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Hey. I thought jumping the line on a field goal was illegal? They brought in Gene serawhatever and he said as long as he doesn’t make contact with the snapper and use leverage it’s legal. But he clearly hit the snapper with his legs.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I still say Wilson is the true definition of an MVP. That's a 3-13 team without him. Same with last season. Most of that roster is trash.

Put Wilson on the Panthers and they are like the Rams and Saints.

Scam Newton is awful.

Ram65

Legend
Eli Manning was horrible. Chris Spielman is a good analyst.

Notice Jamone lunging at Bennet. Said Ogletree didn't get his head in front of the runner on the screen. Another missed high arm tackle. Numerous Eli mess ups.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I do think that defense had some really good "under the radar" pieces but yeah... Even though Wilson benefits from a fantastic run game he deserves cred in holding that group together with all the turnover and leading them. He's playing really good ball.

This years QB class might not be too bad after all.

Agreed. Liked them during the draft and just like Jared's class the talking heads acting like they were less than other recent classes were probably wrong. They pulled the same BS when we took our QB.

And ironically I'm not too fond of this year's QB class. Haven't really started watching their cutups and stuff but just from watching the basic games I think defense should probably take up most of the top 5 draft spots this year.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Drama Queen Big Ben supposedly injured again .